Broken Bones To Stepping Stones

Broken Bones To Stepping Stones

A Poem by kelvin
"

someone using the others kindness weakness

"
Can you do this for me,can you do that for me " Pretty Please"? For you're a parasite that feeds on the bad mishaps of a good heart's kindness for weakness.

Listen to mine, I could care more or less about yours. For you're a dirty floor rug that receives miles and miles of foot trample upon someone's front door.

You're only good for the bandaging of others broken bones from stick and stones. For you my friend are merely someone's stepping stone.

© 2012 kelvin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think we need those who will bandage the broken bones. Those who use, abuse and walk over another, will turn someday and find, they need the very person they walked over and their perspective will change.

I for one will never change who I am, stepped over, walked over, whatever the case may be, what others perceive as weakness, is actually a strength. One just needs to be a little more discerning with whom the kindness is shared.

Thought provoking for sure, I like this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

11 Years Ago

Yes this is a very good view to look at things on this type of matter and yes i would say in some ca.. read more



Reviews

ohh yeh u really trashed them didnt you???
but i guess they well desered it, because some people dont care who they trash as long as they gain their way. its at that moment when they realise that they need that same person when they turn and say.. opps wish i hadn't.
nice write once again!!
you gave them a lesson to learn from
loved it!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


kelvin

11 Years Ago

again thank you for your nice words i can't express my appreciation
I think we need those who will bandage the broken bones. Those who use, abuse and walk over another, will turn someday and find, they need the very person they walked over and their perspective will change.

I for one will never change who I am, stepped over, walked over, whatever the case may be, what others perceive as weakness, is actually a strength. One just needs to be a little more discerning with whom the kindness is shared.

Thought provoking for sure, I like this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

11 Years Ago

Yes this is a very good view to look at things on this type of matter and yes i would say in some ca.. read more
It seems as if some people were made to walk and some were made to be walked on, and some don't know the difference.

Posted 11 Years Ago


kelvin

11 Years Ago

It seems that way sad reality but true thank you for your thoughts Miss Marie
Nobody truly understands what parts they play in other's lives. Some don't care, but some die from the fear of the unknown.
There are cruel people, who use and abuse people and their values. Putting people in what you think is their rightful place can have advantages, but sometimes you don't know enough to know if you should be relieved of what you've lost, or think regretfully of your decisions.
Good write, my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


kelvin

11 Years Ago

yes i mean there's different type of people wondering around these days we just have to be careful b.. read more
kelvin

11 Years Ago

thoughts i meant hahah
Pi Cee

11 Years Ago

Of course. =)
A very good message here dear poet... Some people use our kindness for weakness and we become their stepping stone and when they get to success or money they won't know us anymore ... But my thing is I won't change my kindness towards anybody but I will be careful next time with them... They are only half friends that uses you and abuses you but not true ones who never take advantage of any or you... I enjoy your writes and keep penning...

Posted 11 Years Ago


kelvin

11 Years Ago

hahahahha for we are like shoes like we polish them to clean them up we must bathed to stay clean an.. read more
kelvin

11 Years Ago

but yeah we are surely not shoes hahaha
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

Smiling...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012
Tags: bones, stones, use, abuse, stepping over

Author

kelvin
kelvin

AL



About
I like to write and enjoy reading other s and what they have to say or express. i like to write from my life and experiences and that of another putting myself in someone else shoes writing from thei.. more..

Writing
FRaGiLe FRaGiLe

A Poem by kelvin