AN INTERVIEW WITH CHRIST

AN INTERVIEW WITH CHRIST

A Stage Play by kelvin

                                                                 ME 
I’m coming to you live, strictly from my own supernatural channels. I’m reaching out to everyone’s geographical pan handle. I’m here live with Jesus, and thank you so much for giving me a few minutes of your time to ask you a few questions.
                                                              JESUS 
You’re welcome its my pleasure.
                                                                ME
How do we allow ourselves to let you enter and be a part of our lives?
                                                              JESUS
Well I’m always there listening and waiting, all anyone has to do is ask and I shall enter. As I did in the last supper sharing wine as my blood and breaking bread as my body in pieces and feeding it to everyone in Jesus pieces.
                                                                ME
I have to ask you this, for I have been seeing this since the start of our interview.
                                                              JESUS
Ask away child of my father.
                                                                ME
Why is it when I look at you your skin complexion it changes as if you a different race at times.
Jesus smiles before answering the question.
                                                               JESUS
I am love and all things that are created by life, I am not that of one race but rather I am all races, making one race not less important or more superior then the next making all as equal.
Jesus clears his throat
                                                               JESUS
Excuse me, and it saddens me deeply to see that I was sacrificed on the cross for everyone’s sins to see my father’s children hate each other in prejudice and causing death and destruction as nations pledging war against each other since the time of my crucifixion. And I know many of my father’s children are not coming home, many souls are going to suffer. You know I've seen hell and it's a terrible place to be for an eternity.
                                                                  ME
Yes it is, and many are going to suffer. Here is a tough question, what do you think of the people today wanting to use science as a way to discredit you of being our lord and savior.
                                                                 JESUS
Science in itself has a way of creating and discovering new things in life, which is a good thing. But science can not discredit me, well my father as being the creator of all life the stars and so on. It has no fortitude or facts to say that I’m anything. But my true followers, my true believers and praised in me will never have any doubts in their minds that I’m the Christ and savior who die on the cross for everyone’s sins.
                                                                    ME
They say Moses split the red sea, was this part of God’s plan?
                                                                   JESUS
Moses who I love so was chosen by father to guide his people from slavery to freedom and it was up to Moses to do this by his own hands. Yet I must say he got the job done as we all know he did. 
                                                                     ME 
Last quick question before we run out of time here.
                                                                  JESUS
Okay time seems to have just flown by hasn't it.
                                                                     ME
What do you feel about the nonbelievers that don’t believe in God or heaven?
                                                                    JESUS
I have nothing but pure love for them as well and they still have time to repent and ask for forgiveness and take me by the hand and come home to heaven.
                                                                       ME
You hear that everyone there’s still time. Thank you very much Jesus for you time and I hope to sit down and talk to you again real soon. Because there’s so many questions I got to ask you tough ones as well. 
                                                                       JESUS
Yes, it was my pleasure and I enjoyed the interview. 
                                                                       ME
This is the end of my spiritual interview with Jesus and I’m out.

© 2013 kelvin


Author's Note

kelvin
This is in no way to insult or say this is what Jesus would say in any notion, nor is it intended to discredit anyone's religion. this is coming from a creative aspect as in what would it be like me sitting down with Jesus Christ and giving him a quick interview. I mean no harm in this this is from personal thoughts and questions of many I myself would like to ask. Please no hateful comment, and sorry if this offends anybody.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Kelvin, I found this very interesting to read. I don't see it as offensive. It is your artistic expression. And be it history itself or the Bible, Jesus is depicted as a benign and caring individual. I think you conveyed that very well here.
Now had it been God.. A bit more volatile I imagine. :)

Very creative and good piece of work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much and I myself just didn't want to offend anyone as you know like I know people te.. read more
Rogue

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome. :)
kelvin

10 Years Ago

shine bright fellow writer



Reviews

Kelvin you have surprised me with this play; you have outdone yourself. I can't imagine any one making a hateful comment about it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

10 Years Ago

OH thank you very much Miss Marie that means a lot to me I appreciate you nice comment here I'm glad.. read more
Good to know Jesus loves me, and he has wonderful manners too. Much enjoyed your little chat here kelvin, very clever write, not offensive in the least. I would have probably asked to speak to his mother to see what kind of kid he was growing up..just saying.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

10 Years Ago

Will do
Rob Santana

10 Years Ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I like cookies and milk too!!!
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

xD...dare I ask what's in that glass of milk? ;-P
Kelvin, I found this very interesting to read. I don't see it as offensive. It is your artistic expression. And be it history itself or the Bible, Jesus is depicted as a benign and caring individual. I think you conveyed that very well here.
Now had it been God.. A bit more volatile I imagine. :)

Very creative and good piece of work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kelvin

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much and I myself just didn't want to offend anyone as you know like I know people te.. read more
Rogue

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome. :)
kelvin

10 Years Ago

shine bright fellow writer

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

603 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013
Tags: Jesus, God, Love, Heaven, Moses

Author

kelvin
kelvin

AL



About
I like to write and enjoy reading other s and what they have to say or express. i like to write from my life and experiences and that of another putting myself in someone else shoes writing from thei.. more..

Writing
FRaGiLe FRaGiLe

A Poem by kelvin