Under the Bed

Under the Bed

A Story by Crystal Ellyson
"

Sisters stick together.

"
This seems like an every night thing that Scarlett must go through with her two younger sisters. They come up to her and ask her to look under their bed. Skylar and Sydney get scared to easily. Their mom is a single parent, so she works long hours in order to keep the family a float. Scarlett checks for monsters and other creepy crawly things. She doesn't mind doing it. Her way of seeing it is that she is the oldest and it is her job to take care of her little sisters. After she checks under the bed, she tells them that it is free of monsters and puts them in bed and reads them a bedtime story. When she is done she looks over at them and they are fast asleep.  

© 2014 Crystal Ellyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did a great job emphasizing the love Scarlett has for her sisters in this passage. The only thing I spotted in the story to note for editing is "scared to easily". I think you meant "too"



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crystal Ellyson

9 Years Ago

I tend to get my words mixed up, Thanks for the review

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on May 15, 2014
Last Updated on May 29, 2014

Author

Crystal Ellyson
Crystal Ellyson

Vincent, AL



About
I am 31 years old. I am an aunt to a nephew and two nieces. I enjoy writing anything that comes to my mind. I live in Alabama, USA. I hope to make some friends here. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson


Two Two

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson