One Day at a Time

One Day at a Time

A Story by Crystal Ellyson
"

Susan goes through pain everyday.

"

Susan has always been in pain all her life. She was diagnosed with hypersensitivity disorder when she was almost three years old. She was in pain even as she walked or moved any other part of her body. People were cruel to her, they would make fun of her and would say that she was faking the pain. For one thing they never seem to say it in front of older brother Samuel. He would let people know what he thought of them and also dared them to talk or make fun of Susan. Samuel is very protective of Susan. He would quit with whatever he was doing and go and help her in any way that he could. Susan loves Samuel, but sometime she wished that she didn’t have this disorder, because she wanted both of them to live normal lives.

© 2014 Crystal Ellyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

good for Samuel and a prayer for susan

Posted 9 Years Ago


Is more to story or is it finished?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Crystal Ellyson

9 Years Ago

It was a short story thing but I am going to add more to it.
A. Amos

9 Years Ago

Please do because one day at a time is not yet started...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 13, 2014

Author

Crystal Ellyson
Crystal Ellyson

Vincent, AL



About
I am 31 years old. I am an aunt to a nephew and two nieces. I enjoy writing anything that comes to my mind. I live in Alabama, USA. I hope to make some friends here. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson


Two Two

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson