One

One

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson
"

A day in a life of Christy Evans

"
Christy Evans was born and raised in the small town of Vincent. The small town of Vincent is in the state of Alabama. Vincent only has a grocery store , a gas station, a drug store, and a library. Christy loves Vincent, but she knows that she will never get anywhere, when living in Vincent. Christy wants to be a singer and a songwriter. She dreams of going to Nashville one day and hopes to make her dreams come true one day. She was born Christina Amy Evans one June 26th, 1983, which makes her 17 years old. In August, she will be starting her senior year of high school at Vincent Middle/High school. She is the oldest out of the children. She is the daughter of Lucille Melissa Thomas and Richard Garrett Evans. Christy has one brother, William James who is 15 years old and she has one sister, Penelope Shea who is 13 years old. Out of the three children, Christy has always been described as the quiet and shy girl with a beautiful voice. Even though she is only 17 years old, but she has always had the dream of going to Nashville since she was a little girl. Christy works at the local grocery store called Weldon's Market after school and also during the summer in order to save money to go and live in Nashville. Lucille and Richard have always supported their children in all of their hopes and their dreams. Christy can also play the guitar and the piano. She took lessons as a child. Her mother also plays the piano. Christy has dark blue eyes and long brown hair. Everybody that is close to Christy's family says that she favors her grandmother, Charlotte Leigh Gray Evans, when she was younger. 


© 2014 Crystal Ellyson


Author's Note

Crystal Ellyson
What do you think comment below

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked this story; although, I'd like you to change 'middle/high' into high or middle. I'm hoping high.
Anyway, to the main . I'm impressed with this delightful start of an amazing, beautiful, music-inspired story that I know will go in the New York Times, all over the world. It'll make Barack Obama faint (hopefully getting rid of him), he'll love it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crystal Ellyson

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review. Actually the school in Vincent is called middle/high school. They are combine.. read more



Reviews

I liked this story; although, I'd like you to change 'middle/high' into high or middle. I'm hoping high.
Anyway, to the main . I'm impressed with this delightful start of an amazing, beautiful, music-inspired story that I know will go in the New York Times, all over the world. It'll make Barack Obama faint (hopefully getting rid of him), he'll love it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crystal Ellyson

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review. Actually the school in Vincent is called middle/high school. They are combine.. read more
well I think you need to finish the story I enjoyed what you wrote,maybe she will be a star one day
this would make a good segement for the show Nashville

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crystal Ellyson

9 Years Ago

Thanks. I didn't think of that until I read your comment. Country was and still kind of is my first .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Love, Falling in Love


Author

Crystal Ellyson
Crystal Ellyson

Vincent, AL



About
I am 31 years old. I am an aunt to a nephew and two nieces. I enjoy writing anything that comes to my mind. I live in Alabama, USA. I hope to make some friends here. more..

Writing
Two Two

A Chapter by Crystal Ellyson