Creativity Inspires Belief

Creativity Inspires Belief

A Story by SCRIBBLER
"

Inspiration is like a virus. If one does't get it another does.

"

The world is like a target board. Your life is like a target. Your dreams the dart, and you are the player. There is no referee in life just like there is none in darts, but you still have to follow the rules. There aren’t big crowds in darts just like there won’t be any in life. Increase your confidence to such heights that before creating someones future, even destiny asks you “what is your opinion.” Make yourself so strong that before even you make a decision, you can already trust the outcome. To achieve your goal you have to miss the target so that that you can fix your mistakes as you go. If you hit the bullseye straight away then the world won’t call that winning they will call it luck or destiny. You have to fail to be able to achieve all those goals you always wanted to achieve. Chase Excellence and success will follow.


Think back to that time when you were a kid. You put a cape around you and you became a superhero. You made it happen. You borrowed your moms broomstick and thought you were a singing sensation. You made it happen. But now that you're adults you don’t think that creativity starts from belief. You think only the things that are possible can actually happen. If the Wright brothers had thought like us then would we have the power to fly. If they had not taken action, if they had not believed in their action, then could they have achieved it. Creativity does not start belief, belief starts creativity.


Think back to that time when you had a great idea that could change the way we live, but you were to scared to put it into action. Afterwards, you find out that someone else has done that idea and earned a name. Whats the difference between you and him? You can only think, he can believe. You can only create, he can achieve. So next time you want to hit  the bullseye. Don’t stay back in fear of the outcome. Believe in excellence and success will follow.  The world is like a target board. Your life is like a target. Your dreams the dart, and you are the player. If you ever feel like no I can’t do this, this is impossible. Then think back to that time when you were a kid. Would you have taken action?

© 2015 SCRIBBLER


Author's Note

SCRIBBLER
Please Review!!!!!!!!!
:))

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great wisdom shared in the story.
"Your life is like a target. Your dreams the dart, and you are the player. If you ever feel like no I can’t do this, this is impossible. Then think back to that time when you were a kid. Would you have taken action?"
Old wise saying. Fight or flight? Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote



Posted 8 Years Ago


Every word is just worth reading. You really have good insights there. I love the simplicity and the poignance! This is well thought and well inked. Great! Great! Great!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I stunned.. Really inspiring.. each word you threw made us awake from sleep of illusion..
I am inspired.. Thanks for giving such an exceptional piece.................................................

Posted 8 Years Ago


SCRIBBLER

8 Years Ago

Thanks for visiting
This story is something I REALLY needed to read. Every word you said about this is true, and up until now, I found that my own self confidence had just been decimated beyond belief, and I was losing my faith in myself completely. I seriously thank you for writing this, and for putting it on this website, because it truly has just reopened my eyes :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


SCRIBBLER

8 Years Ago

I feel so happy after you told me that I have accomplished my mission being this poem. To inspire. T.. read more
So very true we do loose that belief. Confidence get slowly torn down , we start to second guess ourselves , worry too much what others might think! As a child we run without any inhabitions, fly from our bunk beds without any doubt that we will fly! My mum always said you can do anything as long as you believe you can"
Love this write!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Time can beat the belief out of you but this is a brilliant reminder not to let it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lots of good advice in this work my friend. Very enjoyable read :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


loved the dart game theme on life,it is a good chapter my

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wisdom crafted into words! BRILLIANT! This was a reminder for me and I so appreciate that! I love how you formed a powerful message into this writing, using a dart game as the theme. I was the little girl with the broom stick singing! LOL Thank you for this wonderful writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Scribbler, I enjoyed this piece very much. Full of wisdom and good advice. I especially related to the part where you mention a kid becoming a super hero; I did this for countless hours myself. As you eloquently put "To achieve your goal you have to miss the target so that that you can fix your mistakes as you go." I hope that we all heed this, because there is always room for improvement in my opinion. Keep writing and honing your craft.


~peace, Todd

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

651 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on April 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015
Tags: Creativity, Success, Target

Author

SCRIBBLER
SCRIBBLER

Auckland, New Zealand



About
People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude!- John C. Maxwell. more..

Writing
DAD DAD

A Poem by SCRIBBLER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..