Monsters in the Snow (Second Hand Story Contest)

Monsters in the Snow (Second Hand Story Contest)

A Story by HaruHau-Chan

So this idea I had while I was laying in my bed late at night. I had been hearing thee awful noises on the roof, and my dad told me it was the melting snow just falling off of all the shingles. It freaked me out a little because I had never lived somewhere before where it snowed. 
So I went to bed, and I kept hearing it right outside my window. But it sounded more like some monster raking it's huge claws against the little landing outside. It was dark of course, and I hadn't seen anything. I'd been watching too many horror movies as of late, and so I had the sickening idea of a little girl or little boy in the same situation. 
It would be a creepy monster the same color as the snow, very skinny and able to limb up buildings. They disguise their climbing as the sound of the snow falling off of the roof, when really they're trying to intrigue children to open the windows so they can reach in and grab them, only for the children to be found dead in the snow the next morning, half eaten.
Told you I'd been watching too many horror movies. ^^;

© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


Author's Note

HaruHau-Chan
The premise of this is that I write out an idea I had but never got the time to write, and if it gets picked, the person holding the contest would write it. So I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. Better to let someone else get to write it than for it to be lost in the back of my mind forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on February 12, 2012
Last Updated on February 12, 2012

Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan