Preface

Preface

A Chapter by M. L. Smith
"

This is really sucky, but it sets the story up for what's coming up later.

"

Preface

 

Up until the age of twelve, Stella Verderame had never imagined herself dating, falling in love, or getting married. She didn’t see what the thrill was in it. The fairytale ending that most girls her age longed for, she felt, was superfluous and not easily achieved by most girls. Only the pretty ones, she felt, or the ones with a lot of money to pay for a wedding would actually get married.


Then when she was in the seventh grade at the age of twelve, she was asked to the dance by a boy. It didn’t really matter that he smelled a bit odd, had pants at least three sizes too big, or even that he stood her up - for that moment, a boy had shown emotion for her.

           

But she really started looking at boys when she was fifteen and met Hugo Valentine.



© 2011 M. L. Smith


Author's Note

M. L. Smith
This sucks. I know already.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love this, can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


how dare you say this sucks! its good so far!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on November 24, 2011
Tags: preface, romance, typical, teen, teenage, drama


Author

M. L. Smith
M. L. Smith

I haven't decided, CA



About
I've been writing for almost six years now. The first story I ever wrote was about a girl raising a kitten she found in a bush when her parents wouldn't let her have pets. It wasn't very good, so I've.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by M. L. Smith


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by M. L. Smith