True beauty.

True beauty.

A Poem by HavenMarie
"

Beauty.

"
They say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me that means art, a masterpiece, someone's vision of true beauty. They work hard on every detail each brush stroke gentle. They treat their art with love and passion. They mix it with emotions. They put a little of themselves in it. And when they finish it is a true masterpiece, a work of art. God is the artist and I am his artwork. I am his vision of true beauty. He worked hard on my every detail. My eyes my freckles my lovely tan skin and my loving heart. He mixes it with emotions. My love, my creativity, my uniqueness, my essence. God puts a little of himself into me to make me his. His beautiful creation. His work of art. I am beautiful and so are you. We are all gods creations. All unique all specially made. We are art. We are beauty.

© 2013 HavenMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A fingerprint each their own... you mix this verse with a bit of every aspect you believe is true beauty... the idea that one is made and formed into an art form... The creator of a more meaningful result comes into play.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HavenMarie

10 Years Ago

Wow thank you and thanks for reading and reviewing. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 20, 2013
Tags: beauty, art, God, love

Author

HavenMarie
HavenMarie

Cincinnati, OH



About
I like to be alone when thinking and writing my poetry. I love vegetarian pizza. I love expressing myself in my own creative way. I am a friend. I am a beautiful human being inside and out. I like to .. more..

Writing