All I Have To Say

All I Have To Say

A Poem by hayhay
"

me and my boyfriend just broke up so i wrote it about him

"

All I Have To Say
By Haley Farrin
09/24/09
i still love you......

I thought you were always going to be there for me, you said you were never going to leave me, I was made for you you wanted to be with me forever no one could replace me you said you loved me soo much and you couldn't live without me. Then out of the blue you just get up and walk out on me said that we needed to take a break and date other people I tried to keep you I begged and cried and you just left anyway. Without a care it seemed like it didn't even bother you. You just left everything we had everything we could have been and left it like it meant nothing to you. Now I'm alone and scared and crying and I have no one and you don't care I cant get over us all that we had I love you so much and you don't care about me anymore. I thought this would never happened but it did and there's no going back now you broke my heart so many times and you said you would never do that again and now look you left me all alone in the dark without anyone. I still love you and I always will I cant help it.

© 2009 hayhay


Author's Note

hayhay
this was my first poem so don't be to hard on me

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's exactly how I felt three months ago, I like this. xD
Good write.
I love the fact that so many people could relate to this, and how much emotion you put into it.
Really. Good write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I can totally relate to this. You poured your heart out on this page. You deserve a good thumbs up. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I know how that feels, its not fair that guys can just dump you and not care how much they hurt you.... we want forever, and we hope they feel the same way.... but in the end i guess we find out who was lying and who was not

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2009
Last Updated on October 15, 2009

Author

hayhay
hayhay

madison, ME



About
I'm currently in 8th grade at mjhs! i have so great friends i don't know were i would be without them they mean everything to me! i was dating Kyle but that is now over and I'm still upset about it he.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by hayhay


Lost Lost

A Poem by hayhay


Kisses Kisses

A Poem by hayhay