As I Sit Here

As I Sit Here

A Poem by hayhay

As I Sit Here...

I still love you.....

As I sit here remembering all the times we shared, flashbacks of us how we used to be. I wish we could be again. I think about you all the time, and the small memories of us. and I just wish a could be with you again i'd do anything to have you back in my arms with me. I miss you so much and there is nothing I can do to have you back. you just left all those memories behind you I dont know how you did that. They haunt me all the time. I dont think I will ever be able to et over you, you were my first true love I gave up everything to you. You were and still are my everything. But the memory that haunts me the most is our first kiss. I had never felt anything like that before it so great, I can not help but cry every time I think about it. I also remember just being with you holding hands snuggling there's so many memories i can't even start to forget I couldn't possibly write them all down I think that might be the hardest part or maybe it's not being with you. Maybe it's everything who knows?

 

 

© 2009 hayhay


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It brought tears to my eyes, that is saying something. I absolutely adore the wording and the flowing of the words. It was just plan beautiful, the rest I have no idea what to say!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Woah, I really started tearing up when I read this..
Haha, its powerful and captures your mind on a personal level.
Love the expression.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The lose of a first love is heartbreaking and emotionally draining and I think you captured that perfectly in this piece. Reading the lines made me think of my first love and I felt every emotion you projected. Nicely done.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2009
Last Updated on October 15, 2009

Author

hayhay
hayhay

madison, ME



About
I'm currently in 8th grade at mjhs! i have so great friends i don't know were i would be without them they mean everything to me! i was dating Kyle but that is now over and I'm still upset about it he.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by hayhay


Lost Lost

A Poem by hayhay


Kisses Kisses

A Poem by hayhay