Figure it out.

Figure it out.

A Story by hayleee.
"

I swear to you, You will figure it all out after you read this.

"

Her bright eyes caught your attention.

Shes looking at you. The tall man sitting next to you said. You shook your head in disbelief, "I don't think so." You said to him.

You're right. she's looking at me. She danced to the music that moved her body.

The red dress she wore hugged her hips. Your eyes followed her around the room.

 

A man walked up to you with a stain on his shirt. You laughed in his face blew your smoke in his eye. He was singing a familiar song that reminded you of the sun.

 

The sun rolled over the mountains and you woke up next to an unfamiliar brunette. Her blue eyes immediately opend and she began to sing to you. The white curtains blew in the breeze but your windows weren't open.

 

You sat on the deck and listened to the rain pour down from the sky. But the sun was out lighting up the sky. She looked at you then suddenly dissapeared. Where has everyone gone?

 

Now you're on a boat in the middle of the sea. But the sea isn't blue. The sea is red. You're swimming in the sea off your boat. The water is warm and thick. You liked the way the fish surrounded you. Sharks, whales and little blue fish. Swam all around you. A dolphin grabbed you and swam you to a paradise.

 

Sitting on an island while beautiful mermaids feed you grapes. The grapes are pink and taste like nothing. The red haired lady sings you a melody about the water and the trees. You love the way the white tiger sings to you in her own language. You can't seem to keep your mind on one thing.

 

© 2011 hayleee.


Author's Note

hayleee.
Uhm... where did this come from?

Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was definitely really interesting (in a good way) Definitely makes you stop and think and really dive into what it really means. I enjoyed reading this one! Thank you for sharing

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really interesting,
A dream, no doubt?

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
Nice write try opening to feelings and real emotions and not as much what you think should be felt and more feel it in yourself before trying to hard. keep it up,,,

This is 3 reads , and you owe me 3 ty


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love the transition from one scene to another. It's color you as me, no writing is limited to a certain topic and you have expressed this here. Keep up the great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i really liked the whole creativeness in all of this. made me stop and wonder. loved it!! amazing like all your other work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved the random nature of this one! A constantly change flow of image and vision. It certain makes one ponder what must it be like to experience such swift changes of scene in person. I suspect that I'd enjoy it. It would keep my mind from getting bored.

Great Ink! I enjoyed it!
Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 23, 2011

Author

hayleee.
hayleee.

Ontario , Canada



About
I have been through hell, as you have. I have seen my world unfold before my eyes. This is why I write. Not for entertainment, but for healing purposes. I share, because I feel unheard. more..

Writing
Psych Psych

A Story by hayleee.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


ZUMBA ZUMBA

A Poem by Cassie Fraga


Life itself Life itself

A Poem by hayleee.