She had to leave

She had to leave

A Story by hayleee.

As a little girl, you always used to smile. You were never unhappy, you were never lonely. You always found fun playing outside. I watched you one day. It was cloudy, and windy... your long brown hair blew in the wind, as you ran around in circles... laughing your childish laugh. You loved the wind. I stood in the window, thinking of a way I could tell you gentley that your mother died.

 

You were six years old. I'd never seen such sad lonely eyes. I stood there standing at the sink watching the clouds leak tears.

"Where's mommy...?" A little voice asked, I slowly turned around to find myself looking down at you. I sigh and bent down to your height. Sitting on the floor, I was on my knees. I looked at you and said "Mommy, isn't going to be around any more." I was hesitant,

"Well, why not?" You said with a puzzled look.

"Mommy," I said with a sigh, "Went to a place called heavan."

"You mean she died?" I never expected you to know, exactly what happend right away.

"Yes, she died. i'm sorry." You collapsed in my lap, crying with raging tears.

You screamed, and yelled. You pounded on the floor, So hard you broke your hand. Six years old, and no place to go.

© 2011 hayleee.


Author's Note

hayleee.
hmm...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Time is said to heal wounds in time but i guess it does when you're not young to understand why it happen? Your emotions are flowing through this not doubt about it. Don't let events like this bring you down but be inspiration to you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow, this is so gripping, i really wouldn't know what to do if I were in the same predicament.
Stay strong!

Posted 12 Years Ago


both my parents died by the time i was 11.... i was so upset when i found out my father died i slammed my foot agasint the tiled floor.... and it broke.. when my mother died i was six... and i didn't really understand but.. i cried at her funeral.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
Death never cares who opens the door when it knocks and sadness holds no boundaries

Posted 12 Years Ago


My father died when I was 10 and now, my greatest fear is to lose my mom. Recently, the mother of a friend of mine died. I know a lot of people in my life who lost their mothers or fathers. It's hard to lose someone you love, especially your parent, at an early age. *stares at story but trying to stop the tears*

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh wow, this grips the heart and gives it a good squeeze. I've lost a child, but I wouldn't know what i'd do if I lost a parent at such a young age. With your words I could feel the girls anguish and anger and sorrow. You captured that moment in time with a solid image and powerful feeling.

Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2011
Last Updated on December 28, 2011

Author

hayleee.
hayleee.

Ontario , Canada



About
I have been through hell, as you have. I have seen my world unfold before my eyes. This is why I write. Not for entertainment, but for healing purposes. I share, because I feel unheard. more..

Writing
Psych Psych

A Story by hayleee.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Riddle Riddle

A Poem by hayleee.


ZUMBA ZUMBA

A Poem by Cassie Fraga