Chapter 1:  The Command Rooms

Chapter 1: The Command Rooms

A Chapter by haymaker14
"

Yep...

"
  "Abort your mission! I don't know what you could possibly be thinking! We are supposed to wait!" I roll my eyes at Tom. Boys are SO rebellious sometimes! I move my claws across the board, trying to find the coordinates for his plane.
  "Don't be so uptight Rosie! I am just scoping our first mission. No need to worry. I will be back soon." Tom says through the speakers.
   "I do NOT want to get in trouble! Come back immediately. It isn't always safe near humans that aren't our owners,(or at least think they are). Abort YOUR  mission and comeback now, or we will treat you like those filthy humans: we will kill you with them!" I hiss angrily. I knew I didn't mean it... but he had to come back! I didn't want those nasty creatures to grab him and claim him as their pet. And right when we were about to get revenge! How awfully horrid! Even if we really did get to him and kill him with those freaks, he would already be dying from that horrible dry food! Bleh!
   "Fine Rosie. I will be back soon. Go ahead and leave your command room. If you slide down a floor, you will be in Derek's. Tell him to go get kitty litter for the bin. Our room is a complete stink house!" He meows. I get it. Derek should NOT have been paired with Tom. They are both a big mess!
    "Copy that. Leaving now. Remember, we can't talk when I leave my command room. SO, please do not get tangled in any trouble. We can't afford losing another agent!" I shut my stuff off and hop into my shoot to the floor down from me.
     "What's up, Buttercup?" Derek welcomes as I enter his command room. " I am just controlling Jessie's plane. She is one crazy cat! MWEOR!"
      " Oh stop acting like such a tiger! Anyways, Tom informed me to inform YOU to go grab some litter for your messy house. Could you at least order some Cat Service? Trust me, with your laziness and horrid house, you need a responsible Kitty Cat to clean that place. It would take 100 young,clumsy, and messy kittens to make that amount of mess, yet you and Tom achieve all of the mess in ONE DAY!" I hiss MUCH louder than I did with Tom. Derek is much worse than Tom. At least Tom has SOME of his priorities straight!
"Stop ranting! Fine. DON'TTT JUDDDGGGE MEEEEEE!" Derek chuckles. Well, the only thing that cat is good for is cracking a few stupid jokes. I know I sound mean, but you don't understand. I sashae out and go to the main room. There, is the five different shoots leading to different place. They are kind of like elevaeeters, or whatever creepy humans call them. The only difference is the eleveeters have different places. If you understand this. I know that it is a complex place, but you might understand more as we get deeper into our mission. The main room has 5 shoots, Like I sai d Before,The Command rooms (for plane control), Te Dorm Rrooms, The access to The Human Earth, and the training room. I walk to the Dorm Shoot and get my beauty rest for the important days ahead that include rationing,pain, and lots of brain power.
   



© 2013 haymaker14


Author's Note

haymaker14
Yep, I am high (JK). I just got a small idea from Chloe. She didn't even mean it serious, but I thought bout it... and here is the begining of the full result :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yup. Cats are evil little things. I like this piece. very creative and humorous. nice job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

anytime! i had a cat once. She tried to kill us all.
haymaker14

11 Years Ago

Haha I had two, and now I have a dog and sugar glider! Cats aren't very suitable for me, dogs praise.. read more
chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

true, i have a dog too.
ahaahah this is great light reading. I've always thought cats totally have a secret organisation. I mean seriously where are they all day and all night when they're not with their owners.
You should describe the cats a bit more, what colours are they, furry, long tail, short tail and such. Needs some proof reading, but otherwise a really fun read ;) .

Posted 11 Years Ago


haymaker14

11 Years Ago

I am glad like it! Thank you for thephysical description, I will be sure to add at next time. I am.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013
Tags: War, Cats, Humans, Weird Story, Random


Author

haymaker14
haymaker14

About
I am a female who ADORES reading and writing! I love writing poems! I love limericks but I don't write them much. I hope you enjoy my writing and my perspective on the world. I LOVE reviews, if it's b.. more..

Writing