Chapter 2: Missing Tom

Chapter 2: Missing Tom

A Chapter by haymaker14

  Aaah, the morning time is so cozy. Sitting in my dorm with Jessie, and preparing for the day. Jessie glances at me with her fluffy gray fur. " Hey, have you seen Tom? We have to start the mission tommorow, and I have to prepare with him." I ask Jessie as I fix my gold-like fur. We may be cats, but we have standards too!
    'Nope. Go check with the Patrol. They know everything about where we go and what we do." Jessie says with a small shrug. Hmm... that is a good idea. The Patrol cats hold the information of what cats are doing and hold the records. Perhaps they would know where he is. I pounce out of my small purple 'dorm' into the Main Command room. All the cats chat and discuss the big moment that starts tommorow. I glance inside the training room using the window. The training room is where all the kittens learn about our secrets and all of that. When I glance in, I see one particular cat that I have always adored. Theo the Black Cat. They all say he is bad luck, but I think he like a fuzzy carpet! They all pounce on toy mice and scratch at the boards. I get back to my main ideas and head to my command room.
    "Good.Morning.Agent.Please.Use.Your.Identification.Card.Insert.In.Slot.Now.Please"  the speaker voiced. I hate that voice. I grab my card and push it into the clear slot. "Access.Granted.Floor.One-Hundred.We.Go." The voice replied to my action. As soon as the eleveeter stopped, I swarmed out. I nodded as people cheerfully said hello to me. I kinda felt like a Jack-Cat for just nodding, but I really needed to find Tom! 

When I pace into my Command Room, I see that Tom is no where to be found on the map. Hm..... I walk out and go upstairs a floor, that is where the Patrol room is. I knock.
"Please state your needs" Patty The Patrol cat mimics the eleveeter robot's voice.
" I am looking for Tom, Tom Jerry. I can't find him."
"One second please." I hear chats and keyboard tapping.
"He has been reported as MIA. They are saying he must have crashed his ship somewhere. We have no need to look, one cat does not matter here. Now, go on and work on the big project" She/It states with a very cold voice. I gasp in shock. How????

        



© 2013 haymaker14


Author's Note

haymaker14
Lol, I know its wierd...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yikes! I want Tommy back! :'( Where did he go? It's so mean of that stupid robo-cat to not look for him! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! Keep writing (please)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


haymaker14

10 Years Ago

Whenever you think that cats can't get meaner in this story, they do!
Chloe

10 Years Ago

Same with real life... :)
haymaker14

10 Years Ago

Haha yeah!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 25, 2013


Author

haymaker14
haymaker14

About
I am a female who ADORES reading and writing! I love writing poems! I love limericks but I don't write them much. I hope you enjoy my writing and my perspective on the world. I LOVE reviews, if it's b.. more..

Writing