Importance of privacy in relationships.

Importance of privacy in relationships.

A Story by haywenzo
"

Relationships should be kept private.

"
You know there's been a speculation that perfection is a myth ? If you finally get to be with the person who appreciates your imperfection and values you, do eveything possible to not lose them. Love is a beautiful thing when the relationship isn't a public thing, It surprises me that people get in relationships and are so quick to post their businesses on every social media plattform, Considering that Instagram is a photo sharing/video sharing site/app and people hardly scrutinize on there, It infuriates no social media criticism and scarcely attracts unnecessary attention. Unlike Twitter which is a home of Jesting, Jeering and criticism, is not a suitable place to take your relationship to, It is not in anyway healthy for your relationship, Don't take your business there, A lot of people behind their devices are social monsters ready to devour on any fault or weakness in your relationship. They tend not to see any good in anything you have and they swear nothing but negativity glows all over your relationship. A lot of ill things are being said about you and your partner, subs fly all over the TL. As much as you try not to let any of this perpetual mockery get to you, It begins to collate the debris(tweets) and it builds a hindering to you accessing your true feelings and gradually you begin to see your partner in a way you never imagined possible.
Now Let's deviate to the making of rules, more like postulation of the basis of relationships, Funny how people who've never had a real thing with anyone are the ones who set these rules, the rights and wrongs. They give different opinions and steer you thinking, your perception into another direction having you reconsider what you have with someone who was perfect for you as nothing beautiful.
So it's just best for you to keep your relationship off Twitter and if possible all other social media plattforms, Privacy is really something that strengthens togetherness.

© 2014 haywenzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 1, 2014
Last Updated on October 1, 2014

Author

haywenzo
haywenzo

Lagos, Nigeria



About
I believe anything you say to me. more..

Writing