Eyes of a Sinner

Eyes of a Sinner

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
"

The rain can hide the tears falling from these sinner's eyes...

"

Rain, rain please come again
Flow over this face of a sinner...

Why I have to wait so long
with your drops on my face
 where they belong?

My heart is aching
My knees are weak
but your drip is my decent veil.


They got my home
my family, my friends
and just leave me all alone.

I have nothing left
but a naked body
and dirty feet.

Who shall remain noble
after robbing all I have,
even a bit of my weary soul?

Yes, I am a sinner
in their artificial fairness
where they are just the winners.

Forgive me, forget me
for I am just an outlaw
A noble man,  I couldn't be.

These eyes of me
still wait for your touch
come on over me.

Please hide my pain
come flow and blend with tears
from these eyes of a sinner.



~~¤~~


 





© 2016 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


Author's Note

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What a deep and thoughtful poem, I Love this!!!
Very Heart-wrenching.
people KNOW right from wrong morally, without much teaching to it...
tread light upon the earth and treat others with kindness and respect...this should not have to be taught, to cast the judgement eye is to be blind of ones self...everyone falls someway somehow, helping these ones up when they do is the better course...not many are worth judgement...except Murder in cold blood/ rape
most other crimes...or so called ones have to do with loss of "something" in some life or self...such as stealing...a crime it is...yet they may need it to survive in the only way they know how...right from wrong...we know it essentially within our souls.
A wonderful work You have here!!! pen on!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

So much constructive. I am grateful of your kind words.



Reviews

What a deep and thoughtful poem, I Love this!!!
Very Heart-wrenching.
people KNOW right from wrong morally, without much teaching to it...
tread light upon the earth and treat others with kindness and respect...this should not have to be taught, to cast the judgement eye is to be blind of ones self...everyone falls someway somehow, helping these ones up when they do is the better course...not many are worth judgement...except Murder in cold blood/ rape
most other crimes...or so called ones have to do with loss of "something" in some life or self...such as stealing...a crime it is...yet they may need it to survive in the only way they know how...right from wrong...we know it essentially within our souls.
A wonderful work You have here!!! pen on!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

So much constructive. I am grateful of your kind words.
First of all; thank you for sharing yor soulful thoughts here. Secondly; for posing the question. We all sin constantly. To sin is to break the laws of God. The laws were writen to show us how to be selflessly in love with His entire creation. The law is not about condemnation but instruction and enlightenment to truth. God created us with free will. He knows how we want to be involved in self, as our perception of the creation is limited to the here and now and viewing our circumstance. We feel seperated from god because of our limited selfish view point. That feels bad, causing us to experiance aloneness, seperation, isolation. That hurts. The compassion of God seems undeserved and out of reach so we hide our shame, in many ways we lie to our self thinking HE doesn't care. God feels and shares the pain we feel. He wants us to choose Him and the love He is extending to us, but we stay in shame. He gave himself our punishment so that we can come to Him as a friend, without shame. He wants to share all that He is with each of us. We must ask, using our free will to accept the gift that we do not deserve, HIS UNCHANGING LOVE.
In CHRIST
Your friend
Valormore

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the kind words.
VALORMORE DE PLUME

11 Years Ago

You are welcome. I think you are a wonderful poetress.
The poem is powerful. I tell people. Don't rate another person till you walk in his shoes. Many reason to fall and few to get up to rise again. Better to hold a kind smile and words. Negative words and action does not help. The strong description create a vision of sadness and loneliness. I like the ending a lot. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

I am the one inspired by your words. Thanks.
We all judge, even went we try not to, Some things we know and others that we don't or understand. Seem to call to us to said yes. Then no is all we're really sure of.
Sadiness and tears seem like something to be comforded, but some think that the tears make it more dermatic. As Joanny Michel said:laughter, tears, It's the same release. Good work thou. Take care Joe

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Thanks, Joseph, for the kind words and nice thoughts.
Joseph M. Shea

11 Years Ago

Hi, I was very taken by your subtitle, The words reminded me of a pice I wrote some time ago, Then I.. read more
We are sinners by choice and in our thoughts and actions and we should take responsibility for our actions alone and try to mend the wrongs we have done upon us and others for the main key to healing is repentance and forgiveness and not repeating the same sins over and over... All actions are based on their intentions and that is what God looks at in our hearts for He is the All Knowing and some people try to hide their intentions but they are only deceiving themselves. There are individuality sins and there are sins against groups and sins against God and the Holly Spirit.
God is the All Compassionate , The All merciful so we have to turn to Him for forgiveness. Not from a man or a woman or a religious leader for only God has the power to condemn , or forgive...
My opinion only and belief . No offence to any...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Thanks, Sami. Nobody will be offended by that truth you said. Thanks for the time spent reading this.. read more
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

Thank you too. You are welcome...:)
Marvelous write
Made me spell bound
Hope rain to wash your sin will come soon.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the good words. I also hope for it...
zainul

11 Years Ago

You are most welcome,dear poet :)))
There are no sinners and there is no past, that is all illusion. The illusion was created to keep us in a place, which those who want control say keep you in your place. But when you grow out of this illusion and see for the first time what is real, you find true freedom. The way to break this down is just to become aware of illusion, then it begins to fade because it cannot exist once you are aware of it. So many are lost to these feelings of guilt and shame put on them by society, religion, government they are play a part in this illusion. But we are in a whole new world now, that is why things are so incredibly crazy now, because those in control know it is coming to an end, the old ways are all going to break down they have to, to make way for the new ways. The ways of judgment, cruelty, confusion, separation, are all going to break down and in comes the new - cooperation, compassion, oneness, caring, love, will rule the day in the new world we are stepping into. Unity is not being the same but being one in our goal of raising consciousness all people of all types joining together to become a better world - this is the beginning of the time of all times. The entire universe is here watching wanting to help take their hands and walk into the new world, expand your heart with us.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your HEALING WORDS...
Healing Star

11 Years Ago

:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
in every lives at some point we are all sinners(so i agree with ~Peace Keeper~ below)...
and in your poem you turn to rain to wash away the pain, mistakes, troubles and sins just to hide the aching sorrow... well no matter how we cover it up, no matter how far we run... the past will always haunts us... if we don't face it and learning to accept it... it will just comes back over and over again...

a very nice poem kabayan!



Posted 11 Years Ago


We are all sinners in one way or another, being different does not make us perfect or not a sinner. We all make mistakes, but it is with God's help that we can over come the past and move on and have a new beginning. This is how i feel anyway.

Good Job

Posted 11 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1571 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2016
Tags: sinner, sin, rain, tears, sadness, forgiveness, change, new life

My Best Pieces


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sugar and Sun Sugar and Sun

A Poem by Muse