CHAPTER XI.   THE PLACE

CHAPTER XI. THE PLACE

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
"

The water is so clear. I touched it and feel its natural coldness. This is perfect!

"
c


It’s a very bright morning. The sun is shining. The leaves of the trees are moving like they are being kissed by the air. There are some birds and butterflies around the garden. It's really beautiful, something I can compare to that place in my dreams. It is the garden at the back of Miguel’s house.

I just moved on to this house yesterday. As part of my job, I have  to live with Nicko to be the private tutor in his painting lessons. I met the boy yesterday but he is aloof. For the meantime, I will roam around  the area to be familiar with the place.

I was amazed by the way Miguel arranged everything in the area. The place is very refreshing. There is a pool at the back. The water is clean and seems inviting me to play with it. But I’m not that woman who loves swimming in a pool. I am  fond of the nature. There is a wide garden and  a mini-forest  at the end.  Maybe Miguel is also a nature-lover like me.

Walking is my morning exercise in my  province. And it seems the chance now is all mine in this little paradise. Anyway, the place can offer good concepts for the painting lessons.

My eyes almost bulge in astonishment when I found out something amazing at the middle of the mini-forest. It is a lagoon!

“Oh, my God! I love this. I really love this!” I said while trying to get closer that I  almost run.

The water is so clear. I touched it and feel its natural coldness. This is perfect!



© 2013 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
ang kunti ng description ni Nico ~ di ko alam kung anong image niya, in a way fast track nga noh, lol ~

have to live with Nicko to be his private tutor in his painting lessons. ~ para di repetitive yung his gawin mong : with Nicko to be the private tutor in his painting lessons.

good chapter ~ continuing on

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Hala, mapapagod ka na naman diyan. Akala ko nasa ending na kayo kagabi?
Pax

10 Years Ago

nag glimpse lang ako ng konti ~ hehehe ~ pero di pa talaga ako tapos



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
ang kunti ng description ni Nico ~ di ko alam kung anong image niya, in a way fast track nga noh, lol ~

have to live with Nicko to be his private tutor in his painting lessons. ~ para di repetitive yung his gawin mong : with Nicko to be the private tutor in his painting lessons.

good chapter ~ continuing on

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Hala, mapapagod ka na naman diyan. Akala ko nasa ending na kayo kagabi?
Pax

10 Years Ago

nag glimpse lang ako ng konti ~ hehehe ~ pero di pa talaga ako tapos
I think the bright morning kasama na doon ang ang sun as it shine, and you overused the word garden, I think you need to illustrate the place in a creative sentence to avoid reverberation ng words. I am thinking going to the mini forest is something unusual kasi familiarization ka pa lang sa bahay, to cross over doon sa place na yun seems odd. I think you stop for a while till then later on sa painting nyo ni Nico the teacher and the student can explore the place, at least makahulugan yung discovery mo doon sa place as it worth remembering having that place as an inspiration and the same time a bonding place for Nico and Ms. Vincente.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: place, lagoon, forest


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing