Poem 10.   MY CAFE FRIENDS AND I

Poem 10. MY CAFE FRIENDS AND I

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
"

Just for Fun...My Fellow Filipino writers and I

"


© 2013 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Who wouldn't feel grateful and pleased if his name has been included in a literary piece and has been described positively?

Thank you for letting my name appear on this poem of yours, Ms. Dhaye. Your friendliness, coupled with creativity, has given birth to this concrete poem. =)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks, SJ. Glad you read and review my work after a long time. Lol.



Reviews

Me to Pax.... this is AWESOME!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks, Yellow Butterfly. :)
Great one, love the format, Lola, that's my nieces name....! Nice mention of some great people here too.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks, Frieda. Though I have other friends here, they are my favorite chatmates whenever I want to .. read more
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Very creative, I tried it once, it wasn't that great, you did a wonderful job, my pleasure!
I really appreciate the way you have structured this piece, lovely to read!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks again for dropping by, Sheema. :)

This is really good and quite refreshing. My fave from you so far. Not because you called me sexy but because it's something slightly different from most of your poems and it has good vibe. It even made Pax reminisce :D This is cool!



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Haha! Good and quite refreshing. Cool....
Thanks for the adjectives. Actually, I have made 4 c.. read more
Androglossia

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome :) Keep 'em coming!
Take many types of people to make a entertaining world. A positive poem. We need more of these. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for dropping by, CP. :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
I Love it!

From above mention… you are right I am the welcome boy… maybe for the reason I am much older in WC…I meant… I joined last April 1, 2012 much ahead of all the mentioned friends… that was the time I lost some of my Filipino friends(some) for they are inactive now a days… only the above mention really stick through thick and thin… it’s like we bonded… because we have something in common – we love writing – or we have fun in each other’s company…

First I stumble on sir Joe’s constructive review… and as I found out his Filipino I was fascinated on how constructive, sharp on grammar and smart he is… as you know I am not smart… maybe a wise a*s but not smart… and I just found out sir joe is much younger than us… such Intelligence is deserving good grace…

Then I found miss Belle in the comment box saying something about the advice speaker stuff… I found her beauty in the poem as in her personality… and in time I learned a lot in her piece and teaches me some stuff on how poetry goes… I found a best friend in her… sensitive as I am… but much intelligent than me… like sir Joe…

Then I found Maryanne in the that_girl’s thread… as I visit her page I found a tribute on our country in one of her poems… with ms. Belle’s featured review… well it did take time to know her well because I was so busy with other stuff… but as I found out she is a bisaya like me, then we click on the common dialect and other stuff as well… she is a smart strong person… and she’s my idol of her wide vocab… admirable….and don’t forget sexy ;)

Often times I got bored in the office that’s the time I get the idea to search new pinoy writers aside from Sir Joe, Belle & Maryanne… the new ones who are just starting wc… then I stumble on shy Gab… I review her writing and send a Friend request not even sure she would accept but she did… and I found out she was happy I friended her for she was quite a bit shy… I guided her on some stuff about wc and then she gain a lot of confidence and shine in every review she does… smart and beautiful :)

Then I found Dhaye… a lot of poems but little reviews… so I reviewed and friended her as well for I don’t want any fellow pinoy who didn’t have any reviews on her pieces… she’s the most kulit among us… a bubbly personality and sensitive as well… a fun and pretty lady… our lola the explorer(kidding) :)


Then I found Sir Ency’s very thought provoking piece about poverty… now that I remember it I am not the very first to welcome every pinoy writer… it was Maryanne… due to her busy sched she had stop doing so… as time passed sir Ency’s piece change and becomes versatile in seriousness to funny ones… an admirable humor and wit…

Lastly it was Marc who have found me and reviewed my piece… At first I was afraid to asked if he is pinoy for the resemblance to the common trait a pinoy have is evident… because he’s all dressed up in formal attire in his avatar maybe his American or something.. but I found out his currently in Dubai… and that’s the time ahh…this is pinoy..hehe… he’s great at myths and legend mixed in his piece which is really great…

Oh…. I made a one page short essay on each and everyone… it was not really intended if I haven’t lost my first review because of some internet glitches… I enjoyed reflecting on how I found each and everyone in the poem…

All of us are professionals not writes but in different fields… we are here not only to write poetry and stories but we are here to express our creativity… and that is wc stands for me and maybe for all of us if you agree…

I appreciate you Dhaye for creating this… and made me smile for I am very moody this past few weeks… wish you the best…

All in all I will be forever be thankful… even though I am rarely online this past few weeks due to some personal problems… I wish we are much bigger group… hope in the future our bond will be much stronger than now… glad to know you all…


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

I like my new title. Hehe.
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Touch naman ako :) hehehe Thanks Pax and Dyahe :)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Touched ba? Cover lang yung pinakita ko, yung story si Pax ang nagbigay. Hehe.
i like both shape and theme of this piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks, Sir Jacob. I have other friends here in WC but I chose those persons whom I always share my .. read more
i can see that from your deep sleep, you are now awake, alive and enthusiastic. Concrete-style, i like!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much, Gab.

I always wanted to mention your name "Gab" because my one and .. read more
Ha,ha, you got me there very nice, and a well presented concrete poem too. Thanks.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Thanks, Sir Ency. Glad you like it. :)
Ency Bearis

10 Years Ago

Of course it's remarkable. My pleasure.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1881 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013
Tags: friends, fun, cafe

HEAR MY MIND VOLUME 3


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..