CHAPTER VII.  THE VISIT

CHAPTER VII. THE VISIT

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
"

The Visitor

"
        She is holding the ballpen and paper now. Many things are running through her mind. She will write them all for him...


       To you ,

       Why are you here again? I was trying to move on from that nightmare of my life. I was starting to build my new life. Why did you show up again? What do you want? You want to hear from me, from this woman who made herself a puppy following you and begging for your love. Yes! It never changed. Yesterday, today and until tomorrow and many tomorrows...until forever, you are the one holding my heart. Do you want to know the miseries that I've gone through because of losing you? That day you didn't come at the park, it rained so hard. But I stayed for another three hours because I was hoping that you will come. But you didn't come. So I decided to wrap the letter that I have made before going to the park. I wrapped it with your handkerchief and put it under the bench so it won't get wet. I went home even if I don't want to. Not because I accept the marriage offered by the man whom I do not love., but because I want to be strong at all. I want to show them that my decision is final. My family got mad at me, and that was the day I lost them. My father had warned me before that if I won't marry that man, they will forget me as part of the family. I lived alone in a place where only one knows me. He's Rodrigo, the only one who helped me for nine months until I give birth to Andy.


       She stopped writing when she heard knocking at the door.
      
        "Margaux," it's Billy. She doesn't know what will she feel.

       Is she nervous or excited? Without one thought, she stood and walked through the room to open the main door.


© 2015 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


Author's Note

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Really needs checking...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015
Tags: meeting, get together, letter, visit, visitor


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing