Poem #3

Poem #3

A Poem by heart2heart
"

Love, something that one can't understand!

"
It is hard to forget But I have no regrets All the time I spent with you The memories I have of you It is hard to forget Or maybe I choose not to You know it is very easy to say "I love you, I really do" & as the months go by it doesn't seem that true Maybe it's me or it's you, are we jus sick of each other And want something new? You don't seem to care No matter how hard I try Your reply is " breaking up is only fair" What about the first time we met, how can you forget?? It might sound like a movie, but our hearts did connect. I thought, at that time you felt the same But I guess things just change. Do you remember the first time you held my hand under the blanket? We were both so nervous, but that's the time the seed of our love was planted. Our relationship was mutual, we looked after each other And I thought we were meant for one another. We weren't perfect But I thought our love was Maybe it was all in my head & for you, it was a game of just pretend When you ended it, you said we shud still be friends Nice way to keep me in ur life and make ur amends. Keep in mind when you say you love someone, mean it from your heart. Don't jus say it and then depart You are left broken & For you, now love is a joke But you need to be patient & wait for your perfect bloke. You might say you can't love again. But one day will come when you meet someone who will erase this pain. Be happy you experienced love, you understand what it means The ones who just pretend thy know, they are just machines. Never feel worthless because some left you It's their loss & no matter how hard they try thy can't replace you.

© 2015 heart2heart


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on December 13, 2015
Last Updated on December 13, 2015
Tags: Love, inspire, change, motivate, do not give up

Author

heart2heart
heart2heart

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
Heya, I am in my final year of Biochemical engineering, studying in New Zealand. I am 21 years old and I am very passionate about writing. All my work is from personal experience and through my po.. more..

Writing
Poem # 2 Poem # 2

A Poem by heart2heart


Poem #1 Poem #1

A Poem by heart2heart