story between friends

story between friends

A Story by ♥(heatherawesome)♥

  A day long ago, there lived a beautiful young princess named Gabriella Lynn. She was lonly in a big castle. She was walking in her garden and found another Beautiful young princess named Tiana Marriea. Gabriella decided to invite Tiana over for tea. So while they were having tea there was a ball that night so Tiana was invited to that to. Tiana and Gabriella had fun choosing dresses and they began friends.

 After the ball was over Tiana spent the night and she felt sad to leave her house back in the country. There were two gentleman named Mark and Justin. They were really handsome. They also had a ball, but it was in a month. They invited the princesses to a party. There was a lot of games there. Justin went with Gabriella, and Mark went with Tiana.

 When they were 20. They fell in love so much they have gotton married at a double wedding.

 

TTHHEE EENNDD

© 2010 ♥(heatherawesome)♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010

Author

♥(heatherawesome)♥
♥(heatherawesome)♥

Canton , OH



About
My name is Heather Schultz. I love to read and write poems. I am 14yrs old. My Bff (aka sister) is Katlynn Feller. I have a younger sister named Courtney. I alos have a younger brother named Charles. .. more..

Writing