Beautiful

Beautiful

A Poem by hellaman

Thou art unfeigned Expression of beauty.

There is none so aesthetical in smile, character and  words as thou art.

None more enlivening, lovely than thou

Tis still no dubiety thou art

A true daughter of Deity possessing the infinite attributes of her mother yea!

That of thy heavenly Mother

 

The features of motherhood is ascertained

In thee continually.

A woman who schools her mind

Always elucidating others with her solemn intellect

Who loves, apprises and hold dear others.

 

Thy love for humanity is shown all over your comely face.

Who,yea! who could look with disdain the beauty of thy language? The power of thy smile?

Only the vile and impious man .

 

Thy smile when behold brings healing to the broken hearted, joy to the sadden, light to those in darkness. Hope to the hopeless.

Surely all offspring born of thy womb shall the called Blessed.

 

If I endeavor to aver what thou meant to one such as I. Don't know, nor can phantom

But this, thou meant more than tangible untold coffers of Gold.

Beauty us thy nomenclature, Verily

Thou art BEAUTIFUL.

© 2011 hellaman


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

hellaman,

Wow! Someone has been reading thier Shakesphere...

It seems the language has flown to the wayside due its ability to confuse most people (as education has grown in some standards it has become sub-standard in many areas). We lose those beautiful words as decades falter us...

The language this poem represents is a wonderful mix of past and present, it felt natural to you - not forced. Your sentiment was that of the days long past and gave feeling of the times we missed out on physically and attempt to recapture with movies and old books.

I, for one, see love within your words here and feel the meaning is much deeper than that. (take care of her - them).

Take a bow, you have something to be proud of,

Legacy

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 3 people found this review constructive.

hellaman

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the review Legacy... Your encouragement means a lot thanks again

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

hellaman
hellaman

Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana



About
There is a seed of greatness in me, with which i have been using to bless those that come close to me... I believe a man can do anything he dreams of, all that man needs is the will power to face what.. more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by hellaman


Daydream Daydream

A Poem by hellaman


Love Love

A Poem by hellaman