Manifest Into Darkness & Midnight Gang's  Clash

Manifest Into Darkness & Midnight Gang's Clash

A Story by ***Anime lover**
"

Asher was on a mission until a mysterious boy named Sky came out of nowhere what will happen?

"
Asher had been tracking down a  dangerous criminal by the name of Yuru Soilfan, he was said to be seen around a toy shop  on Maple Street, he drug in his pockets and pulled out a picture of a male no younger then in his twenties but he could be wrong since rumors say that Yuru Soilfan never grew old and that he was a powerful trickster. Tricksters were powerful creatures that played pranks on humans and loved to caused chaos they also enjoyed causing pain.       
When Asher finally  found Yuru he was walking on a ledge of a building roof top.

"I've been waiting for you", said Yuru as he jumped  down from the ledge and landed gracefully in front of Asher with an evil smile.

"I could say the same to you to but then I would be lying wouldn't I", replied Asher as he began to run straight toward Yuru.

Yuru watched as the boy ran at him full speed as a ball of lighting formed in the palm of Asher's hand.

Yuru sighed and  frowned before sliding to the right to dodge Asher's attack.

"Really", I must say I'm disappointed that I'm not even breaking a sweat trying to avoid your weak attacks", said  Yuru as he brushed his pink hair behind his ear.

Asher mumbled under his breath and barged his teeth into his lip before he tried to attack Yuru again only to have Yuru dodge his attack for the second time.

Yuru soon started to get bored so he deiced to pull out a book from his pocket and read while Asher kept  trying to attack him. After a fifteen minute Yuru grew bored and  was just about to end the poor boys humiliation when all of the sudden a big black hole opened up in the bright blue Sky.

"Y-u-r-u kun",shouted someone from the hole as giant shadowy wings appeared along with a boy with black hair and white streaks , he also had yellow eyes that glowed as his long black trench coat blew in the wind.

Sky-chan yelled Yuru as he waved his hand furiously as the black head boy landed in front of Asher.  

"You little rat ", you didn't think I would find you did you", asked the boy furiously.

"Well gee, I didn't know Sky I wasn't really trying to hide from you", said Yuru as he batted his long black eyelashes, which made Sky even more anger.

"Mm, I don't mean to interrupter but", said Asher.

Sky rolled his eyes "Well don't then", said Sky as he crossed his arms across his muscular chest.

Asher face grew red with anger he then shot lighting out of his hand at Sky.

Sky reacted fast on instance before turning him self into a shadow so the lighting wouldn't hit him.


Yuru just watched as shocked came over Asher's and Sky's face.


"What are you", both boys said  together.

Asher coughed before answering,"I'm part of the Midnight Gang, but I guess I should elaborate so your small brain came understand basically I can control lighting . 

Sky tilted head to the side and brushed off Asher's rude comment before answering ,"well I'm part shadow monster and human , I work for and organization called the Society and I'm also not form your world, he said with venom in his voice.

"World", said Asher as he scratched his head.

"He means he's from a different dimension", said Yuru as multiple black holes appeared in the Sky.

"What the f**k was that", asked Asher as he looked around.

"Crap, they found me", said Sky as he rubbed his temple.

"Oh, Sky-chan must you always attracted some much attention", said Yuru as he smiled and patted Sky on his broad back. 


"Shut, it you rat", said Sky as he punched Yuru in the head.


"Wait what",said Asher as he raised his eye brow standing slightly confused.


"Shadow monsters", said Sky.


"Shadow monsters are nasty little creatures who attack humans and are just plain ugly", said Yuru as he waved his finger while he answered Asher's question before he had a chance to ask.


"Hey", said Asher as he stuck his lip out. 


"Sorry Ashes but you gotta keep up or one of these days something bad might happen," said Yuru as he smiled darkly at Asher making him sliver.


The hissing then stopped and all was quiet before thousands of Shadow monsters came busting through the sky. The sun was then block by darkness and Asher , Yuru  and Sky all smiled and looked at the sky.


"Well shall we get this party on the road boys", said Yuru as an evil ,creepy smile spread a pone his face.


To  be  continued.....

 

 

© 2013 ***Anime lover**


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2013
Tags: Acton