My Analysis of Ariana grande's concert blast. (Manchester attack)

My Analysis of Ariana grande's concert blast. (Manchester attack)

A Story by Armeena
"

Some rare things that took my attention!

"
My Analysis of Ariana Grande’s concert blast (Manchester attack)

·         May 22, 2017, 22:30. Blast was carried out at the end of concert! A coincidence? Abedi exploded him self after fully enjoying the concert!

·         Ariana grande is safe, good thing, but why ariana? Why she was she targeted? “Targeting Ariana Grande was no accident �" she represents the kind of girl power extremists hate.”  This is not the reason for attack.There are a lot of singers in Hollywood who promotes this idea. Miley cyrus, katy perry are also the promoter of this empowerment idea, they are also busy currently performing their singles but Abedi didn’t chose them. His group chosed ariana and manchester. Keep reading to know why!

·         Abedi’s sister speculated “that he was motivated by revenge for Muslim children killed by American airstrikes in Syria.” Revenge? Against America? By attacking Manchester? By killing british people?

·         Salman ramazan abedi, the attacker was a 22-year-old British Muslim of Libyan ancestry. He was born in Manchester on 31 December 1994 to a family of Libyan-born refugees who had settled in south Manchester after fleeing to the UK to escape the government of Muammar Gaddafi.” Another coincidence! The attacker was a libyan refugee! Maybe this was intended to blame refugees for terrorism. But wait, why didn’t trump highlighted this and used it as a card for his anti refugee campaign?

·         The information and complete biography was leaked to british media in the few hours! another coincidence!

·         He was known to British security services but was not regarded as a high risk. Why british intelligence services ignored him?

·         One last time( a track released in 2015)  peaking no 1 on itunes by arianators. “The song originally peaked at 24 back in June 2015. It’s an extraordinary feat by fans, given there has been just four days since the terrible turn of events. “                        

·         

 Now this is the most illogical persuasion ive ever seen. In the sense rhetorics, there is no logos in this.  An element of ethos (due to ariana) is being excercised. The other element is the use  of pathos, which is ridiculous. Whoever started this campaign is trying to link music with terrorism. According to this campaign, listening to ariana is like fighting a war against isis. If you want to heal victims of this attack, then get  ariana’s thinking bout you to number 1 on itunes.

·         What a coincidence! Meeting of trump with Palestinian president right after this attack. The president made his comments as he met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Bethlehem to discuss a Mideast peace deal. “And interesting that our meeting took place on this horrible morning of death to innocent young people,” he said, ABC reported. “Peace can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded and even rewarded. We must be resolute in condemning such acts in a single unified voice. What a timing! It was being assumed that trump might be a new hope for Palestinians. This trip was important. An attack just before this meeting, is not a coincidence.

·         This is not the first time a terrorist attack coincided with a foreign trip of an American president. In March 2016, President Barack Obama was visiting Cuba when coordinated attacks in Brussels left 35 dead and dozens more injured.

·         Trump got another point to insult muslims, but this time, he didn’t used the word “ radicals” or “jihadists” to point them out. “So many young, beautiful, innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life,” Trump said early Tuesday, ABC News reported. “I won’t call them monsters because they’d like that term. They’d think that’s a great name,” he said. “I will call them from now on ‘losers,’ because that’s what they are. They’re losers. And we’ll have more of them, but they’re losers. Just remember that.” He knew that the bomber was a refugee. But he didn’t blame refugees! On the other side, Palestinian president was also unable to take trump on his side, as trump was already so angry on ISIS (probably muslims).

·         General elections in uk are about to be held! Maybe someone will benefit from this.

·         Focus shift: “The attack prompted a shift of focus from more economic issues to issues concerning national security and foreign policy, in the run-up to the British general election on 8 June 2017” another coincidence.

·         Another coincidence! Manchester has high number of “conservative muslims”.  That’s why it was an ideal city to attack. I feel bad for them. Now it will be much difficult for them to face the people. They will be targeted more.

·         Backlash at ariana. Pro trumpians described Grande as “pro-refugee,” “pro-Muslim,” “Trump-hating” and “America-hating” among other descriptions. Another meme touted that “Ariana Grande concerts are Da Bomb.” Tweets:  1:Terror attack at Ariana Grande concert? Wow. Seeing that she’s a liberal and a Trump hater. Maybe she’ll finally wake up on Radical Islam. Tweet  2: Ariana Grande: liberal feminist who hates America & loves multiculturalism & hates Trump. Still gets bombed by #ISIS #Manchester.

·        

 Give it a reading and give me your feedback.You are allowed to point out the mistakes in my article. 

© 2017 Armeena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 28, 2017
Last Updated on July 28, 2017

Author

Armeena
Armeena

oh, c,mon, world, Pakistan



About
Im a writer. Conspiracy theories are my favourite. Do tell me your feedback. more..

Writing