Torched

Torched

A Poem by Crowley
"

Spring Art Series #1 Photo - Kuetchner Gardens, Corey Rowley 2020 Poetry - Corey Rowley 2020 Copyright 2020

"

© 2020 Crowley


Author's Note

Crowley
#1 in my Spring art series form earlier this year. Will post the others at another time. Sorry about the text size but had a hard time just getting it up. Adjustable screen device helps.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful union of art and poetry here C. Love improving with the passage of time-yes. The flower of love burning as a torch from within. Wonderfully incendiary and excellent write.

Posted 3 Years Ago


The flame still burns
with a lasting love
a forever type of love
that may dim the outer
glow but still holds that
special light within
such a lovely endearment
s o artistically expressed
in detail .

.nice work


Posted 3 Years Ago


They say longing makes the heart grow fonder, and that love never truly dies with age, even as the world around them changes. Very beautiful words. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 3 Years Ago


This one speaks to me very personally, I've reunited with a love from 10 years ago and the edges of our silhouettes have aged and softened but the fire was never extinguished. This poem is a beautiful capture of that emotion. I even love the picture.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Crowley

3 Years Ago

Thanks!!! I appreciate the read and awesome review. I’m glad you could identify!!!
Most women want diamonds and pearls...I just want these whispers

Posted 3 Years Ago


Crowley

3 Years Ago

Lol...thanks Q! It’s good cuz don’t have too many diamonds or pearls.
Love that lasts through the ages and sees the soul....not just the outer shell. Absolutely lovely sentiment. Have to admit though, my old eyes had difficulty reading the words because of that background. Lydi**

Posted 3 Years Ago


Beautiful poem of a long lasting love. When you have that you are unlikely to notice the fading petals because the heart of your flower is truly what matters. Love this Crowley and your image is gorgeous. That flower glows in all the shade.

Chris

Posted 3 Years Ago


absolute love forever, when it is like this....when the packaging gets old, what is inside that package is still most important to the speaker.
love it.
j.

Posted 3 Years Ago




my adjustable screen device has just been torched .. :)

Posted 3 Years Ago



you just posted summat exceedingly beautiful my friend.. must confess me eyes struggled on their own, but that's where the atomic microscope came into its own.. handy bit of kit sir, I can tell ya ..

a super little poem if ever there was...

Neville

Posted 3 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2020
Last Updated on June 29, 2020

Author

Crowley
Crowley

Phoenix, AZ



About
Like to hang out with other writers and see what's what. Have met a lot of good people on this and other sites through the years. Decided to come back and do a little posting and reading. Hit me up i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..