chapter 1: morning

chapter 1: morning

A Chapter by ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

The annoying sun rose up, disturbing my peaceful sleep. I got off my bed and went to my closet, I was searching for a shirt and skirt to wear, my mom doesn't want me to wear my pajamas downstairs, I found them and went to my bathroom to change. I came out again, my hair was already combed and I already had on my regular clothes on. I ran downstairs, seeing Chase and Britney waiting for me there, mom was cooking something, delicous. 
"hey you both, whats going on" I ask.
"nothing much, me and Chase didn't have nothing to do, so I thought it was a good idea to come over, is that okay with you" Britney said.
"sure, your my buddies aren't you" I walked towards her and patted her shoulder, she smiled back at me. I looked at the perfect boy in my dre- I mean Chase. He was hanging upside down on my couch, his gray eyes looked blankly into space. I giggled and down next to him. He sat back up and leaned on my side.
"boooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrred" he groaned.
"why don't you practice your dance moves" I said.
"what! for that disco night in school, psh, you wish" he stopped leaning on my back and slumped on the couch.
"come on, this is a once in a life time chance, you have to come with me and Britney" I said.
"theres no way that I'll waste my moves on that lame disco" he shook his head.
"what if I give you one hundred dollars" I took out the money that was in my pocket and showed it to his face, he refused and settled my hand down.
"sorry, but I have other things to do instead of going to that disco" he said.
"did you say disco" my mom popped out of the kitchen, I knew how crazy she can get when it comes to parties, discos, birthdays, slumbers parties, or any type of place that involes with danceing or partying. I groaned and slumped on the couch.
"mom, please don't make me shop for new clothes again" I said.
"don't worry, you won't go shopping... alone" she said, Britney laughed, I glared at her.
"come one Felix, don't you want to go to the disco, I thought you said you were waiting for this for 9 weeks" Britney said.
"I was, but going to the mall is just going to ruin my personality, and the disco is just going to start next friday, so were cool" I rose up, sitting normaly.
"we'll go to the mall tomorrow, and you better come with me, or else I'll tell you your mom about 'the paint' " she used her to fingers to do air-qoutes. My mom gave her a wierd look.
"what do you mean 'the paint' " my mom asked, why does Britney has to have a big mouth. 
"um... its about... art club" I lied and gave her a nervous smile, 'the paint' is about what happened to school last fall, I accidently spilled a bucket of paint on the princapal, then the princapal wrote me a refferal, I ripped it and never told my mom about it, the refferel was kept unknown for 3 years, I just hope my mom doesn't know anything about it. 
"huh... okay" my mom went back to cooking, I sighed in relief.
Chase chuckled and sat up staight, I stared at him. I looked outside, a lightbulb fell on my head... literally. I picked up the lightbulb and settled it on the side of the couch, a idea popped in my head.
"hey, why don't we go the obsicle coarse and train, you know... for just in case if Wofat attacks us" I said.
"what are we sitting our asses for, lets go" Chase said, my mom glared at him, I guess she doesn't like that type of language.
"don't you want to eat your breakfast first" mom said.
"I'll just get a hamberger at the fast-food restraunt, just leave my plate on the table" I said and putted on my shoes.
"okay, make sure you stay outa trouble" she said.
"I know, I know" I opened the door went outside, Chase and Britney followed me. I waved good-bye to her and shutted the door closed.


© 2012 ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_


Author's Note

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I know this sucks :P I don't really give a flyers fart about that :P
Please tell my if there's any misspelled words or grammar errors, I was typing this chapter during open-house in school XD
I'll write the next chapter in a jiffy.
Any reviews?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


GETYOURASSONTHATCHAIRANDKEEPWRITING!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

Keep calm and stop eating candy!!!! I'm working on a lot of chapters from different books.
This was a good chapter. I do notice the grammar and spelling mistakes, but that's alright. When you are able edit you will get what you missed. I thought you did a great job getting into the character's head. This was nicely written. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I'll fix the errors I made.
Btw thanks :)
Angie Diane♥♥

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :D
I like this, it feels like one long narration from the main character, it's clever and I haven't seen this often before. There are still some grammatical errors and quite a few spelling mistakes throughout, but the story is great I like this it's really getting me excited for what's to come. I hope you don't mind me being so critical about the grammar, I'm just trying to be honest for you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your honesty and review, I noticed the errors already, but I didn't fix it because I had .. read more
I wanna read more!!!
Keep going!!! 100

Posted 11 Years Ago


I saw a teacher glaring at you XD
This rocks :D
Keep going! 100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jasmine Thurber

11 Years Ago

What school do you go to
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

Citrus High School, it really a good school :)
Denis K.

11 Years Ago

I think its the worst school in the whole world :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012


Author

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Idk, Penguins, Antarctica



About
Weebs more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


prologue prologue

A Chapter by ∠( ᐛ 」&a..


charm charm

A Story by ∠( ᐛ 」&a..