Managed Cloud Solutions: Cloud Computing for Businesses

Managed Cloud Solutions: Cloud Computing for Businesses

A Story by Hydrate Global

Businesses run on information. If you do not have proper cloud management, you are putting your business at risk with possible data loss, hacking, and downtime. All of these are very costly. 

 

Companies that make use of cloud solutions as part of their operations prefer to use managed solutions. More and more businesses are switching to managed cloud solutions because of the ease in leveraging cloud technology for business operations.  


Benefits of Managed Cloud 

 

Choosing a reputable cloud expert will save you a lot of headache and money. Below are the advantages of switching to the cloud-managed solution.  


Reduced costs 

 

Having a dedicated IT team to maintain your servers is very costly. On the other hand, having a managed cloud service can save you a lot and you can use that budget to improve your services.  

Fixed monthly service 

 

Since the cloud-managed solution is flexible, you can decide how much you want to pay for the services. Therefore you can have a fixed monthly bill that will fit your budget.

 

Protect your data center 

 

Migrating to the cloud can help proof your data center. You can easily upgrade to the latest technology for your business if the need arises. Cloud technicians are well-trained to manage any updates on the latest technology.  


Central data center 

 

In a managed cloud service, all servers and applications can be managed in a central command center. This can also increase employee productivity. Storage and backup can also be done in a centralized network that will help save a lot of time. 


Customized solutions 

 

Managed cloud services can provide you with solutions to your business problems at lower costs. 

 

Reliability 

 

Managed hosting is the most reliable solution in the market today. Service providers of managed services see to it that everything is functioning well. Bugs in system problems are easily identified because the service provider controls the entire thing.  


How to choose a provider 


Find the right provider is not that hard if you use the following criteria: 

 

  • Able to meet your requirements 

 

  • Have a list ready for the issues you want the service provider to address.  

 

  • Inquire about hardware 

 

Every company has a different need for the providers. Based on your requirements, evaluate the hardware capacity needed for your business.  


Software compatibility 

 

After checking the hardware capability, check for the software compatibility of the service provider. Check for software support as well.  


Security 

 

This is one of the most important things to check. Cloud has been known for getting hacked and being vulnerable to various attacks. The service provider of your choice must have an ironclad security system in place.  

 

After your criteria are met, sooner or later, you will be signing an agreement with the managed cloud service provider. See to it that you read everything in black and white. Negotiate a service level agreement that contains all the services that you need for your business, the target timeframe and any corresponding penalties for unmet goals.   

 

The managed cloud provider must also submit performance reports regularly so that you can compare it with your internal records. This is a way of checking if you are getting what you have paid for. 

© 2017 Hydrate Global


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 23, 2017
Last Updated on December 23, 2017
Tags: cloud it solutions, managed cloud solutions, cloud, IT