Lost

Lost

A Poem by Vertigoingnowhere

I am so lost and just want to be found. I feel like a lonely, scared and unloved hound.
 I know that there's someone out there for me. I'm wearing my lock, now who has my key?
I'm so sick and tired of the lonesome wait. Why cant there be a fast forward button on fate?
 I walk around and see the girls and guys. Together with The smiles on their faces and the love in their eyes.
I long for that again so very badly. But i can't seem to find the one sadly.
I will keep searching for the one who is mine. The one for me that is meant to finish my beautiful rhyme.

© 2011 Vertigoingnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We all experience what it is you're describing here. I have felt it so often in my life. And I recall specifically feeling it at your age. I felt so alone and scared that no one understood what I was feeling. But take comfort in knowing that we all do, but folks don't run around screaming it from the rooftops bc we're so afraid of admitting our vulnerabilites. We're afraid that it makes us too different and that others can't relate. I find writing about it trememdously helpful and its such a good idea to surround yourself in a community of people who are willing to share their hurt, pain and loneliness with you. I hope you continue to share your thoughts with us. Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


its very sweet and expressive, one can literally imagine every word like a film before their eyes, a beautiful write

Posted 12 Years Ago


i enjoyed this, especially the lock and key line. It's something I can relate to and emphathise. nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


simple and nice :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow this is good. Such truth written in these lines that all of face one time or another throughout our lifetime. This is very well-written and I am glad I took the time to read this. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Truth be told. Many people can say the same thing u just wrote and really relate tons of us have experience this feeling and may still be feeling it but the key thing is to stay active and to keep building a better you be strong keep moving forward there is a time for everything in life even loneliness and dont believe everything you see thanks so much for sharing this piece I really enjoyed it

Posted 12 Years Ago


Be careful of what your wishing for...rushing...not the idea in life. This may sound off a bit but, being alone isn't alone. A lot of peeps are so in this you aren't alone. I like the tempo of your poem and how it calls to the jealous side of my brain. The never ending search for the fit of the one we search for. That you placed this poem in a paragraph style was interesting to my eyes. (hope that made sense there) I liked this poem very much...good luck with your search :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's sad, but it's beautiful. I think it's that yearning in this case that will make you more passionate when you find that special someone.
Over all a really nice, easily relatable piece.
'Captain

Posted 12 Years Ago


Pretty good, way better than my poems , btw can some of you plz review my writings


Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1466 Views
68 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Vertigoingnowhere
Vertigoingnowhere

Sarasota, FL



About
My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. To my wonderment I am survived it. These are my adventurers and devestations as I stand my ground, cuss out society and of course, th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..