His "find"

His "find"

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A ahort excerpt of my 10th book "An irretrievable step."

"

Al Azam received Cairo's confirmation plus instructions. Cairo expressed an urgent need to have Magid back with his wife, the task's details were described in a few words; plus Magid's flight number from Tripoli, that's all Al Azam had to know and it was enough.

He was pleased that his "find" was recruited formally by Cairo, he did not like though the way they snatched Magid from his hands. But he knew that Magid's task would take no more than a month or six weeks, and he'll have him back in Italy.

From five pm on Al Azam sat waiting to Ray at the Chef Express snack bar at the airport arrivals hall. He wore a wig and a false beard adorned his cheeks and chin, and he was wise enough not to use sunglasses; he was well camouflaged without his dark sunglasses, and thus he thought he won't be identified by the crafty Italians or some other foes.

When Ray was walking toward the exit holding his suitcase, Al Azam left his seat and went as if he himself was about to leave. He brushed against Ray's shoulder, and they both stopped and looked at each other.

'Excuse me I'm so sorry,' Al Azam turnd to Ray in English.

'Never mind,' Ray answered him. He recognized his voice and it took him just a friction of a second to identify him.

'Haven't we met in the Chamber of Commerce?' Al Azam asked him. 'My offer is still relevant.'

'Well I don't rush anywhere; do you wish to discuss it?'

'Yes I'll be glad to, let's have drink over there.' Al Azam said nodding his head towards the bar that he has just left.

'I'm back I haven't left yet,' Al Azam told the worried waiter that rushed to meet them as they entered. 'What will you have?' He asked Ray in English.

'A martini will do.'

'Un Cinzano bianco vi prego,' Al Azam told the waiter. 'Let's sit over there nobody touched the full glass I left there yet…' He remarked with a chuckle.

 Haim Kadman August the 18th 2013 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013
Tags: flight, airport, arrivals, meeting, intelligence

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman