Explicit instructions

Explicit instructions

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Captivating thrillers of past and current events and novels, which are absorbing read each one of them www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

Explicit instructions

The Death Sciences

An excerpt

Two bus stops beyond the small valley, Samir got off and went on foot backwards; doing his way through the back silent streets; away from the bus's course and south to the towering museum hill

-‘Trample the grass at the spot you've chosen, and spread the newspaper over it, thus the morning dew won't wet your pants, as you sit in wait for him. That should be the hardest hour to pass, the time you'll have to spend expecting him. Nobody but him is using that path at those hours of day, so don't let worries of that sort trouble your mind; if by sheer coincidence someone else would come across, let him be! Just lower your face and keep on waiting, it’s him we're after. Don’t you forget it!’ The bearded man said raising a threatening finger. -‘If on the other hand you happen to be the impatient type, the one who fidgets nervously whenever he has to sit still �" well then...’ The bearded man added laughing. ‘Take a string of praying beads with you…’              

‘Arse ibn el arse!’ (pimp son of a pimp) Samir hissed furiously aloud, remembering the note of sarcasm, which accompanied that remark. Whatever he did or said, that bearded devil, had a certain purpose �" and that teasing remark was intended to strengthen him mentally. He had no doubts about it. Its purpose was to prevent any second thoughts, which might weaken him; or make him change his mind at the last moment.

How hard it was, that hour of waiting, he realized soon after the very first moments. Whether his prey shows up or whether he doesn't show up, he must wait for him up to fifteen minutes to nine o’clock. If by any chance he won't show up, that poor old devil; he isn't that eager to hunt him down. If the old man won’t show up I won't regret it!

-‘When he comes towards you, get up and step forward with ease; he may guess you were expecting him, there's nothing unusual in that fact and you're not hiding it from him. He'll be surprised of course, but remember there's no possible chance that he might suspect what really awaits him.’ At that point his host paused abruptly, and raising both his arms, just a bit over the table's level; he nodded his head moving it slightly forward with pursed lips, as if to force the idea into Samir's head.                    

-‘Getting close to him while he extends his hand to shake yours, hit him with your fist under his chin, as hard as you can; aim your knuckles to his Adam’s apple. A good aimed blow with all the shoulder's might behind it should kill a man on the spot, a man in his prime not an old timer whose days are numbered. But above all, that first blow's purpose is to silence him right away, thus he won't be able to trouble you calling for help or uttering any other kind of noise.’ Here again the bearded man cut himself short, with a loud chuckle, testing how much impressed Samir must have been with that show of toughness and expertise.

Well he didn't impress him at all with his show of vulgar cynicism, Samir recalled disappointed with his host's conduct.

-‘If he won't tumble and hit the ground right away, see that he gets there, as fast as possible without hesitation! Again I repeat one good blow should suffice to crush him down. Don't stoop over him, but crouch down on your heels beside his body �" and finish him off with the dagger. Stab him between his ribs, a good hard one under his left armpit. One thrust of the dagger four fingers below his arm-pit, will do. Draw it out carefully, if it gets stuck in his ribs, don't waste your time over it!  Just leave it there! But rub your fingerprints off the hilt, with the tails of his cloths, shirt or jacket whatever would cover his corpse. Cover his mouth and nostrils with the tails of his cloths. See that his face is well covered, and then kick his ribs in with your heel, over the spot you stabbed him. Crush his ribs!   Break his bones in cold blood, don't get heated up, don't lose your head; just make sure his mouth and nostrils are well covered, otherwise you might be sprayed all over with his blood. Don't drag his corpse and don't you dare to fall into any act of futile foolishness �" under no circumstances, be it a symbolic nonsense or whatever...! If some traces of his blood or filth smears one of your hands or your heel, clear it off with his cloths.’

Throwing an anxious glance to the far end of the path, Samir cleared his throat nervously. Would the professor arrive earlier than usual? Disgustedly he spat the few drops of saliva; he managed to accumulate in his dry mouth. Last night he was assailed with a strong feeling of nausea, rose to his feet but was still bent over the table, supporting himself with his hands. He was about to leave, before the briefing was over, ready for the worst. To his astonishment, his host asked him back to his seat in the most polite terms; without the least harsh comments or any signs of anger.   

-‘You haven't ever butchered a sheep, or kicked a stray dog? Well then, that's the way to treat him.  Take him for a dog, a leprous dog.’

© Haim Kadman 1991 �" all rights reserved.

The thriller The Death Sciences bargain $2.99 7-10.1.15

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

#suspense, #thriller, #mystery, #espionage #books. If you're a citizen of the Western part of the world or a free and enlightened thinker in any other part of the world, and you wish to understand the mentality, motives and goals of a terror organization, you'd better read these thrillers.
www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1436 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2015
Tags: SUSPENSE, CAPTIVITY, BRAINWASH, ESCAPE, ESPIONAGE, LOVE

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman