Her profile

Her profile

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short story dealing with exceptional hunan relations.

"

Her profile

It isn’t the description of her character or of her life, and not the description of her interests, hobby or occupation whatever they’re.

It’s the side view of her lovely face, which has attracted him

when he first saw her sitting all alone on a stool next to the bar, with a half empty glass of some drink in her right hand.

It took him a couple of evenings of hot glances exchanges with her, to ask her to take a walk with him, when he visited that certain bar the third successive time; but she turned to him a surprised smiling face, and he realized that she was much more beautiful than he imagined her to be, but she was a real wild cat

She watched him with quite an amount of comtempet, and uttered just two words: ‘Get lost.’

It was an unexpected hard blow to his male ego, but he suffered it wondering how he could bear such an insult; and ended up sitting on a free stool next to her, not minding whether she likes it or not.

A double scotch and another drink for the young and beautiful lady.’ He ordered the bar tender.

I’ve asked you something didn’t I?’ She turned to him with a full sentence for a change.

It’s a free country, you may leave or have dinner with me.’ He said rather dryly and nodded his head towards the restaurant’s hall, at their left hand side.

It took her just a friction of a second to accept his invitation, and that was the very beginning of a long and everlasting relationship; just as any fairy tale ends up with a sweet happy end.

© Haim Kadman January 2010 �" all rights reserved.


© 2019 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on April 22, 2019
Last Updated on April 22, 2019
Tags: literature, prose, short story, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman