Her secret

Her secret

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short story of a certain meeting.

"

While she was on her way out from the tumultuous shopping center, Dorothy Mcdowell almost bumped into a cart of another client that was just like herself on her way out. When that certain client turned her head to her with a surprised look on her face, Dorothy reconized on the the spot her friend Ann Townsend.

Sorry Annie what a way to meet each other?’ She mumbled surprised.

Oh hello Dorothy never mind, in any case glad to meet you again. How about a cup of coffee over there? You aren’t pressed for time, are you dear Dorothy?’

Not at all Annie, I’ll just unload the cart and I’ll meet you over there.

After some seven minutes more or less, the two friends sat facing each other over coffee cups next to a free table; at the Renaisance bar restaurant on the other side of the street.

So how are you doing dear Dorothy?’

I’m fine thanks, and you?’

So and so I’d several dates but I didn’t find yet the right mate,

I’m still with the one that I’ve told you at the last time we met. Never mind and how is the one you’re dating right now dear Dorothy, and doesn’t your axe trouble you?’

No he’s okay, he transfers the alimony staight to my bank account; and I do get along very well with his replacement… How’s John doing by the way?’

He’s a bore but I don’t believe that I’ll find someone better than him. How’s the one you’re with now, is he better than your axe?’

Yes of course he’s much better and there’s no comparison between him and my axe and the few men, which I did know before my marriage.’

He must be good in bed then, isn’t he?’

Well he doesn’t turn his back to me or fall asleep after reaching his climax, or ask me whether I’ve enjoyed it without bothering to hear my answer.’

While the one you’re with now does ask you, doesn’t he?’ Annie wondered intrigued.

He doesn’t have to,’ Dorothy answered her friend with a slight blush.

© Haim Kadman 2020 - all rights .reserved

© 2020 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on January 19, 2020
Last Updated on January 19, 2020
Tags: literature, prose, meeting, chat, info, interesting

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman