The Corona zigzag

The Corona zigzag

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An imaginative short story.

"

The Corona zigzag

(Sunday October the 4th 2020)

When Lior Bosni opened his apartment’s front door and turned to the living room, he met the curious stare of his surprised wife.

You’re rather early my dear, what happened?’

What we always feared that will happen, they closed us down and I don’t have to tell you who...’

That’s so unlucky from your and your coworkes’ point of view, because things are going to change quite drastically in just a few days.’

What are you talking about Shiri dear people are finding funny excuses to disobey to those cruel emergency regulations. We saw both of us what happened at the Tel Aviv demonstrations last night...’

Well yes you’re right my dear, but a few seconds before you retuned home, I’ve heard a health department representative declaring that the level of sickness has been lowered, from the height of almost ten thousand a day to two thousand three hundred...’

I see, he simply panicked by what happened in Tel Aviv last night, and he fears a violent rebellion, which will end up his career; because too many among us know already that the steep rise of the level of sickness was his doing, and of the ministry of health under his direct orders.

@ Haim Kadman Oct. the 4th 2020 �" all rights reserved.


© 2020 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Hain Kadman
You chose a great subject, very appropriate for the present time. I was looking for more of your story.
LittleScribbler

Posted 3 Years Ago


Hi Haim Kadman
I'd like to know what Lior Bosni will do next, since he is out of work. You have the beginning of an interesting story.
LittleScribbler

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 4, 2020
Last Updated on October 4, 2020
Tags: literature, prose, story, short, corona, sickness, level, emergency

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman