The report

The report

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Chapter 17 of the thriller .the imperative u-turn

"

The Imperative U-turn

Chapter 17

The main subject of the SVR headquarters special meeting headed by Sergei Narishkin, was the development of operation ‘hoodwink’.

So what are our next steps, now after the GRU agent that was exposed and is in their hands?’ Narishkin asked the GRU head who opened up the meeting with a full scale preface.

The preliminary plan has been completed successfully sir, which means that the target matter whose cover name is Jake is in the other side hands; while the assasination attempt was acted by the other side, as if our agent did it...’

Was it a fake or a real attempt?’

Well yes sir it was a fake one in a certain way, as it appeared as if our man did it; and one of the body guards of that mulatto female was lightly injured, and it was the main item on all their TV channels...’

I see,’ Narishkin muttered. ‘What about the one that served as his temporary operator?’

You mean sir our man that served as the embassy’s press attache’ no doubt; well he’s on leave after he was interrogated, he was escorted to the air port by two of our men according to the plan...’

And our embassador how is he doing?’

Oh he was summoned to the state deparment just to be asked why Ivan was sent home...’ The GRU head added with a short sarcastic laugh.

They didn’t refer to the American passport, which is in his possesion then, so they must believe that they’re outsmarting us… Well that’s the very beginning to our particular project, and I do assume that this is what the other side believes.’ Narishkin declared with satisfaction. ‘Does anyone wish to add his views on what was already said here?’ He asked the meeting participants.

We must wait and see what will be their next move sir.’

The GRU head was the only one that dared to express his opinion.

Very well then, I expect to be notified on any move by the Americans, concerning our project.’ Narishkin summed up the meeting, and rose to his feet, ready ready to leave the SVR conference hall.

@ Haim Kadman 2020 �" all rights reserved.



© 2021 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 20, 2021
Last Updated on January 20, 2021
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, mission, description, agent, meeting, report

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman