END OF A RELATIONSHIP

END OF A RELATIONSHIP

A Story by Harsh Kumar Chaudhary
"

2 of 4 Parts.

"

2

 

Everyone was back to their rooms when Kusha noticed Vikram sitting alone in the balcony.

Vikram was so drunk that he couldn’t even walk to his room by himself. Kusha held his hand across her shoulder and took him to his room. Helped him settle down in bed and she was on her way to the door when her steps stopped and she turned back to look at sleeping Vikram. She went and sat beside him, adored him, ran her finger into his hairs. She landed her lips on his to find Vikram reciprocating, a momentary realization hit Kusha when she backed off to see her fantasy turning into reality, she leaned in, again, and kiss went as passionate as it could be. Their tongues were fighting like desperate souls wanting to stay in each other. They rolled on bed and in the next moment Vikram was in dominating position but not in senses. Kusha knew it was not right when Vikram’s hands started travelling her curves but hunger of years protested inside her. She couldn’t stop Vikram, freeing her with her covers. She knew this guilt will haunt her for life but still she unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans. With least consciousness Vikram in wobbling voice said, Jiya, we decided to wait. The name Jiya scratched the wounds of guilt inside Kusha. She could have stopped everything but she knew that Vikram is not as much of Kusha as of Jiya. And after today she will never be able to come so close to him. Drunk Vikram was in no mood to stop and hungry Kusha had no will to stop this sin. This was her guilty-pleasure. His hand was now in her bra, pressing, cupping, his fingers making circles around her n****e. Her hands were running from his chest to his groin. Kusha knew if she scratched Vikram out of pleasure, it will put only him in trouble, she was careful to grab him tight and not inject her sharp nails. She hugged him tight when he kissed her neck. It was like she wanted to die holding him into her arms. She would have spent her whole life in this moment. Vikram was not in his senses but he was with her, making love, all that she wanted, all that she wished for.

Vikram was involved in parts, taking naps leaving his hands somewhere on her and Kusha during his naps, was cursing herself for not telling him in college days that she loved him like no one else. If Kusha would have said, maybe Vikram was hers, maybe it would have been their first night, maybe she would have been happier today, maybe she would have had done everything that she desired to, maybe her wounds would not have been so deep, maybe she would not have been looking for Vikram in everyone, maybe she would have never cried laughingly, but these ‘maybe’ are the ones that haunt us till death. Kusha wondered, is this the only life she had to live without Vikram or is there six more lives left to suffer? But now in this point of time, Kusha had a different plan. She took her panties off, pushed his trunk underwear away, gripped the hard, warm mass in her hand and took it inside her. The coming moan stretched her neck and rolled her eyes up, she was about to hold his butt to push for a thrust when she felt one, a pleasures moan exited her. Thrusts were as slow as an intense one should be. Kusha felt like Vikram was gaining more strength with every press. When her groan started getting louder, he kissed her, a tongue fighting kiss and now she was moaning in him. Holding each other with their palms pressing against and  fingers intertwined, Vikram pressing his rod between her thighs, Kusha groaning in Vikram.

 

Her every other wail in him was followed by his push in her. Vikram with his eyes closed, was in a world where he was making love with Jiya. Unknown of reality that he was digging a hole to plant his seed. Kusha knew if Vikram was in his senses, he would have never done this. He was a loyal man, but Vikram being intoxicated has filled her blanks. Kusha sailing a boat of pleasure in the sea of guilt, was on the verge of reaching sea shore. Vikram stopped, no more energy left in him, he again fell asleep with his tool inside her, Kusha felt warm jelly like substance down there. She could have cried out of happiness but all she did was to kiss Vikram and say Thank you.

 

Good Morning Mr. Groom, Manish wished.

...

© 2023 Harsh Kumar Chaudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on March 18, 2023
Last Updated on March 18, 2023