Nothing

Nothing

A Poem by H
"

"Savior, o my savior where is thee to guide me to the light? To a place where nothing cannot vouch my soul and love consumes all."

"
Words that slip from the mouth of a child caressing her mother's paling hand mean what? Nothing The man who walks a thousand miles from his homeland with the bloodstained shirt mean what? Nothing A women lying in a pool of her own blood that ran hot once in veins of a sane girl mean what? Nothing The fool approaching the cliff top, tears stream down his reddened cheeks mean what? Nothing Savior, o my savior where is thee to guide me to the light? To a place where nothing cannot vouch my soul and love consumes all.

© 2011 H


Author's Note

H
I have no idea what this means it just came to me

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Stunning writing! I like your style a lot love! This is beautifully worded and awe inspiring!
xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow... this is powerful and hits where it hurts, demanding to be read. Beautiful job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2011
Last Updated on May 26, 2011
Tags: Nothing, love, blood, depression, light, savior, nonsense

Author

H
H

London, United Kingdom



About
Name: H Age: 15 I really do hate how i write but i just do it to pass time now and then. When i get reviews i get really nervous and do not check them until someone else convinces me too and prac.. more..

Writing
Nor Did I Nor Did I

A Story by H


Rid Me Of Sin Rid Me Of Sin

A Story by H