Previews/Notes for future stories!

Previews/Notes for future stories!

A Screenplay by H
"

Just some sneek peeks of everything im working on and will be working on soon(;

"

1. The Invaders - In progress

Preview:

Altha stroked a strand away from the gleaming red eyes that haunted her, why was he so stubborn.  Look at him, living in that wasteland full of decay and guilt. Why would he want to remancise in those memories?  Uri stirred under her touch, she grazed the left side of his cheek in slow circles.  Maybe, maybe things would be different.

 

2. Chocolate Hearts- In note taking stage

Preview:

Paint chipped from the dull red truck.  It groaned from the weight of the fours boys' bodies.  Jorge could see the tip of the high school peaking over the tree tops, it was an ordinary place unless you were in his shoes.  Blankins high was the only high admitting to enroll him in an all white school.  It appeared different than it had in his head, from what he thought it would have bars, maybe even a sign with words written saying "Get away negro! Whites only!", but nothing.  Maybe it would be normal?

-Im not racist just as a sidenote this is purely a story

 

3. When the Jock fell for the Bookworm- note taking process

Preview:

The blaid sweater caught on a nail sticking from the desk creating light tearing sounds.  More tears poured from Bridgets overflowing eyes smudging her heavy massacra on her lashes.  Now the entire class was snickering and pointing, rude remarks were being thrown like a baseball at her and unfourantly she was the bat.  A ruffled sound of paper broke Bridget from the pain, Peter was seated directly beside where she stood, doing nothing but ignoring her.

 

4. Unit 13- In progress

Preview:

Light poured in from the stained glass window on the overhead of the kitchen, it was early far too early for any of the boys to be up.  Able monvored the island stressing she not make a sound, if the boys woke she would surely be preparing their breakfest.  Scanning the living room, Able levatated the abstract plate to her, it was time to learn how to make a sandwich.

 

5. Love me, Love me not- Note taking

Preview:

The dirt encrusted feet paddled in the water of the lake near her mansion, gradually the water was changing into a brown more than a green.  Anna angled her lips upright in a silly smirk, when had she become so barbaric.  Curls danced along the outline of her face, tickling slightly.  Moving them back would cause soil to invade her hair, the only part of her body still sanitry.  She sighed hoping the maid was running a bath.

 

Yep (: yay stories are fun(:

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 H


Author's Note

H
If you have any ideas that would be really helpful(: even though you dont really know the plot you can try to assume you know(: please help and sorry for the spelling errors(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

2. Chocolate Heart, this is most intriguing to me, if I were you I would take it to the extreme though, it works best I think, horrid racism, rape, beatings in an all boys school, I imagine this will be set in America, I implore you to look at an English setting first, it will make all the better reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

2! "Chocolate Hearts"...sounds a challenge and interesting love xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Chocolate Hearts seems the most appealing to me if not the story of it by the concept of it . You could set this in the rural south during the 1950's or create your own world and use America's past as the parallel to the world you create. Also imagine how the story would be told if the main character was of mixed heritage. Miscegenation was the ultimate sin in the rural south pre-civil right era( and probably still today) The purity of race was something to be proud of for whites with ancestry to the plantations of the south. You know the southerners with old money. Someone of a mixed race would not fit in with the whites ( though their skin would resemble a white person.) because of the black blood in their veins. Or maybe you should have the new black student find out that one of the most popular white students is actually bi-racial? That's some crazy drama lol and I would love to read something like that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2. Chocolate Heart, this is most intriguing to me, if I were you I would take it to the extreme though, it works best I think, horrid racism, rape, beatings in an all boys school, I imagine this will be set in America, I implore you to look at an English setting first, it will make all the better reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 26, 2011
Last Updated on May 26, 2011
Tags: anything, nonsense, preview, stories, unit 13, love me love me not, the invaders, when the jock fell for the bookw, chocolate hearts, love, couples, fun

Author

H
H

London, United Kingdom



About
Name: H Age: 15 I really do hate how i write but i just do it to pass time now and then. When i get reviews i get really nervous and do not check them until someone else convinces me too and prac.. more..

Writing
Nor Did I Nor Did I

A Story by H


Rid Me Of Sin Rid Me Of Sin

A Story by H