Never Trick Me Again

Never Trick Me Again

A Story by H
"

Part of story im working on (the story will be a screenplay format but this is just how it sounds in my head)

"

Anger,it creeped on him like the flu.  Venting it would be useless for it would just come back into his head the moment he saw her again.  Why was this girl so insisting on staying with him and making his life hell.  Not that it wasn't already.  Still, the young women downstairs needed to be taught a lesson and if no one else was willing to teach her it he would, the hard way.  There was problem with that plan though, Uri had never taught anything let alone to a obnoxious brat, and the way he ever delt with a situation was just by killing.  That always seemed to fix things, the enemy was quiet after that.  But he couldn't, not to Altha that is.  As annoying and spoiled as she may be, somewhere in that shattered heart of his, if he even had one by now, would die if he saw her pale face splattered with blood and her dress soaking it up around her.  If that happened, he would want nothing more than to slay himself in front of her quivering body, but he would never tell Altha that.


Why? It would blow the relationship, so say, that had been established between the two fugitives.  Altha feared him, so much in fact he sometimes heard her regerate at the sight of him, that always made his frown rise a bit.  As for him, the girl didn't matter to him.  Her kindness to him at the prison couldn't foreshadow what her father did to him and his family.  The way her velvety voice soothed his mind for just a few hours wont make him forget the bloodshed he had endured.  Nothing Altha did made his life any better, he had hinted in on so many occasion and the woman didn't get the message, either that or she ignored him.  


An eruption of sound casted its way upstairs to Uri's corridors, the girl was moving something large or she was packing to leave, if only the second option would ever happen.  The bed groaned as the access weight that had been forced upon it was lifted, the aging springs rusting slightly more each day.  The house was built for two people who didn't particually adore each others constent company.  The owners who had previously owned it were on an arranged marriage, one family was broke so naturally other had a son.  Uri's bedroom could not even see Altha's, something  he thanked god for, so many accidentally peeks could have occurred if her room was in sight.  


More noises pounded Uri's ears, scrapping of the hardwood floors could be heard, there is no reason for the girl to moving things unless it isn't her.  Panic flooded into Uri's frozen heart, if the officials were here why hadn't Altha screamed….unless?  His vision was progessingly getting cloudy, Uri's knees whoppled, a monsoon of regret drowned him.  How could he have left her all alone downstairs knowing a attack could have happened!? Rage cornered him, that little boy in him was banging on his concrete walls of calm, Altha was dead, dead by his hand.   The red irises were swimming in black, anyone who harmed his property would die, painfully.  


With a sly hand, Uri twisted the disdaining doorknob clockwise, small whines pronounced from the cold metal.  Without much haste the door was wide open, Uri cursed himself on taking the room that didn't show the living area, the attackers could be right on him and he would never know until the impact.  The tips of his toes gracefully skimmed the stairs, too much noise would alert the enemy, if one was present.  This procuation was not new, when dealing with the infectae the same steps were repeated.  As Uri descended some of the main roam came into his view, the couch had been put against the wall next to the stainless steel window, a single hand cascaded down its side.  The fingers curled slightly with its soft complexion glistening in the rays of the sunset, it was limb.  Uri's heart skipped a single beat, that was Altha's hand.


An  eraser rubbed all of the previous plans to oblivion, Uri couldn't take his demonic stare off the girl's paling hand.  Breathing became more of a chore now, with quick, hollow breathes escaping his secure lips.  No voices came from the other side of the house, both were alone, or Uri was alone to be correct.  It was a risky move for sure, something he would never do again.  The grace he had held was gone, Uri teetered over to Altha's side.  Her face held a relaxed haze, Uri fell to his knees making a BAM on the impact, red smothered the white garments that clothed her petite figure.  Her hand was bitter in his as he held with such a force trying to force away something that had pricked his eyes in years, tears.  The need to be closer to her flared, Uri dipped his head into the crook of her neck taking in every scent that coated the girl, it was intoxicating, why hadn't he noticed before?


"Reliqua pax in dilectione mea vos, quare cur tu dimittis me ut mi?"


It was all a blur for the young girl who laid silently in Uri's grasp, although his outbreak of affection had woken her up she didn't have the energy or more likely heart to pat the grief-stricken man over her.  In all honesty, Altha didn't have a clue to what he was mourning over, Uri never showed such emotion before and if he had certainly not directed at her.  His breath kept hitching she could feel the warm pools of air on her neck break off and start shortly again later, this was most likely because he was on the verge of sobbing.  A pang of guilt slaughter her heartstrings, why hadn't she saved him from his pain yet? Altha knew though, somewhere buried in her heart that she enjoyed this sensation of Uri holding her.  The safety emitted from his form over her own sent tingles down her spine, as of right now he wouldn't let anything touch her, like her own guardian angel.  The thought made her eyelids flutter slightly, and his lips, if only they were pressed against her pulse making it quicken with every second as he deepend his kisses with growing passion for her, if only……


"Oh My God!" hightailed out of Altha's mouth, Uri swiftly jumped back from her body which was now propped up by her elbow, his eyes retreating from worry to disbelief to anger.  Altha brought a hand to her mouth, squeezing her eyes shut, what she had thought was wrong so faulty that it had made her squeal in realization.  Her eyes became teary clouding her vision as she lifted her head to glance at Uri, his towering figure hunched in vexation.  


His words were liquifyed, the obvious wrath he seethed for her coming out only in segments, "Y-You, but, the blood, I…." His blackening eyes told more of what he wanted to let out.


"Uri, I- Im sorry i was making you some tomato soup when i got it all over the floor and my dress! S-so i cleaned the floor but you must understand im exhausted, so i decided to move the couch to my favorite window and take a break, I-im sorry!"


Altha's upper lip trembled, Uri had hurt her, in ways she hadn't even dreamed off whose to say he wouldn't do it again, and since now he wasn't under authority he would surely murder her.  Right she was, an invisible wall shoved Altha to the ground, her jaw bone broke her fall, blood coated her taste buds. The girl let out a wail as a rain of lashes came in contact with her back, cutting the fabrics. 


"P-p-p-Please Stop!!!" Her pleads went unnoticed, Uri raged on using his gifted mind to mentally abuse the fourteen year old in front of him until she reduced to writhing into a ball and only making a faint cry at each impact.  Altha was hyperventilating by the time he lost interest in her pain, crimson blood made a puddle around her, even though her eyes were not looking she could sense him right above her sweating forehead.


"Never trick me again Nullan, or your life will be more of a hell than it already is."  


Translation:

Reliqua pax in dilectione mea vos, quare cur tu dimittis me ut mi? - Rest in peace my love, why did you leave me, why do you go my dear?

Nullan- B***h

© 2011 H


Author's Note

H
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
Added on September 12, 2011
Last Updated on September 12, 2011

Author

H
H

London, United Kingdom



About
Name: H Age: 15 I really do hate how i write but i just do it to pass time now and then. When i get reviews i get really nervous and do not check them until someone else convinces me too and prac.. more..

Writing
Nor Did I Nor Did I

A Story by H


Rid Me Of Sin Rid Me Of Sin

A Story by H