Torture

Torture

A Story by H
"

Trying to work on dialogue not so much detail this one (: "Im going to make your life a living hell. That is something you may trust me on." I made this up, so please dont take it!(:

"

Torture


The corridors were long and intimating for the two men who strolled down them.  What made it even more tense was that the boys did not have particularly liking for one another.  Although no bloodshed had been produced between them, thanks to Blithe's fast reinforcement of order, the two were biting at there nails to kill one another. Their footsteps echoed down the hall, masking the silence that had been established between them.  Carnell stared hard down the walls concentrating on the war and drowning out the akaward situation he was pushed into. 


"What is the Nullan's name?"


Carnell jerked at the sudden sound of Uri's silk voice as it wisped through his inattentive ears.  His voice always made the boy feel unease in his stomach.  "Its um Altha. Why do you care?" Regret flooded him, Uri was murderous why ask such a stupid question to a physopath.  The crimson eyed man's lips twitched upward in a crude grin that sent a shudder through Carnell.


"How beautiful, she sounds absolutely lovely." His curls coated his flushed face, although the blush was not from affection, as Carnell knew.  Once more the boy pushed himself into his thoughts trying to escape this almost too long walk with Uri.


"Do you think she will find me…dashing?" His eyes flashed with black with a smile that could kill a man.  Carnell breathed in air, it seemed almost too thick to be oxygen at this point. 


"Keep your mind on the mission, Wisemen, your own personal pleasure will not intrude on this operation."  Just the thought of it made Carnell grimace.  Could Uri even feel pleasure?


Uri let out a dry laugh, inhaling deeply to filter its cruelty, "You amuse me Head," he snorts darkly, "pleasure from the likes of a horribilem bestiam!" A chuckle escaped him as cold amusement hit him.


"You and Latin! You understand i don't know what your saying right? You might as well speak English." Uri turned to him, studying the boy with those cruel eyes, like irises dancing in blood.


"I called her a horrid beast, maybe it would be best if you could learn Latin, puer inepta." Uri's voice cracked a bit making Carnell jump.


The boys shook his head causing his brown locks to swirl around his brightening green eyes. "God help me."


Silence over took them once more as they came upon the door, it was solid metal and rigged with security. President Emery had made sure it was high in strenghth for the girl being held behind it was the key to success.  Carnell grimaced when he stroked the cold metal leading his hand down the the knob.  He paused, what they were doing was wrong, surely torturing a fourteen year old girl who had done nothing to cause the war would solve anything.  Uri stirred impaintely behind him, huffing out breaths like it was his job and not natural.  Carnell felt his confidence drop, Uri who knows what he would put her through and he would never want to feel it.  Uri was ruthless, cold, her pleads would be taken as squeals of pleasure to him.  Something stiff grasped Carnell's shoulder jerking him out of his thoughts, he swerved around.  Uri's eyes were flaming into his own, Carnell swallowed his pride instantly.


"As much as it would disappoint me to end your lengthily thought process, i do believe my dear head that we have a lovely girl waiting for us behind that door." His eyes shifted to the metal door, and uneasy grin settling on his face.  Carnell nodded, sweat forming on his brow.


The door clicked, like it was a sound from hell and groaned as it slowly pushed open.  The room was bland, it was all grey nothing happy radiated from it.  A single chair stood in the middle of the room, a girl strapped to it, blindfolded and her mouth bound.  Panic shone in her doe blue eyes, her chest rising up and down faster than it should be.  Carnell out stretched his hands about to offer a plead of comfort to the terrified girl when Uri swerved past him with a smile out-stretched akawardly on his forever frowning face.  


"Beautiful, absolutely dazzlingly Carnell."  Uri strode right up to the girl placing his nose on her cheek, Altha grimaced as Uri shook in laughter. His grin grew.


"Hello my dear please stop looking so glum we're about to have some fun." He chuckled at his own amateur rhyme.  Carnell glided over by Uri looking at Altha with constant concern.  


"Ok, Uri you know what you have to do," regret flooded Carnell, "P-Please just handle it maturely."  His words flowed slowly out of his mouth, how could he leave this child with this crooked man.


Altha's eyes flashed, she could foresee her danger, how this man with red eyes would be her personal tormenter for the rest of her life.  Carnell turned to the metal barricade that was left ajar, if only she could come with him, safe.  Uri stood and beamed at Carnell.


"I will make sure you get what you've been searching for Head, thank you for the gift." Carnell faked his amusement and smiled at the demon, masking his worry.


"Please lock the door once your done." Carnell stood by the door and casted one last look at the innocence planted in the metal chair. The door closed.


Pure silence filtered the room, nothing moved.  Uri stayed in place fighting the overwhelming feeling of control and power.  He had never felt like this having been locked in a bathroom fearing for his life, he controlled nothing then and now he had everything.  End anything, anytime.  The red irises shifted to the now whimpering girl, black hair cascaded down her back clashing nicely with the white garments her maids had provided her the morning of her capturing. 


"Hello." Her body language did not change at the sound of his voice, she was strong, Uri snickered and turned himself toward her staring her down.


"My name is Uri, i am…" he paused choosing his words were vital, "your supporter, i will be with you from now until i am told not to be." Altha's face did not change, she didn't buy into his story. What a smart girl.


"Now ive been talking for too long, tell me about you." Without any effort Uri mentally removed the bands around the fourteen year old girls mouth, her lips were plump Uri noticed she must have chewed on them a lot.


Her breathing slowed as she looked back up at the man before her, Eyes wide.  


"H-H-How did you d-do that?" Uri's brow furrowed.


"Do what Nullan?" A questioning glance responded to him, she did not know latin, no one did these days anyway.


"With the band? Your a wisemen aren't you!?"  Surprise over took her facial expression, as anger hit him.


They will always regard us as filthily categories, nothing more, we are dirty wisemen Uri, and they are Pure Officals, never trust them.


Uri's body jolted toward her, banging her slender figure body against the cold metal.  His nails pricked her skin as blood poured over the snowy pores.


"Im going to make your life a living hell.  That is something you may trust me on."

© 2011 H


Author's Note

H
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

love the final line. you made a few punctuation mistakes, but it was good.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 30, 2011
Last Updated on October 30, 2011

Author

H
H

London, United Kingdom



About
Name: H Age: 15 I really do hate how i write but i just do it to pass time now and then. When i get reviews i get really nervous and do not check them until someone else convinces me too and prac.. more..

Writing
Nor Did I Nor Did I

A Story by H


Rid Me Of Sin Rid Me Of Sin

A Story by H