Up & Comer Argentinian Actress Belen Rosenberg

Up & Comer Argentinian Actress Belen Rosenberg

A Story by Julie Brown
"

Good things come in small packages

"
With her 5'3", this talented actress is ready to take over Hollywood. Born and raised in Rosario, one of the main cities in Argentina; and always with a smile on her face, Belen Rosenberg is one of the most promising talents in Los Angeles. She's been acting since she was 8 years old. It all started when Belen's mom decided to take her to a drama class because she was too shy and had a hard time relating to other kids. "It was terrible for me and I felt so embarrassed every time I had to perform in front of my class. I remember I used to beg my mom not to take me to the theatre school. I was super shy and quiet" tells Belen. Thanks to her mother, now we're able to witness Belen's talent. After those classes, Bel (that's how some of her friends call her) couldn't stop acting. "It became my main addiction and my passion. Now, I was begging my mom to take me to all the acting classes in the city".

Belen studied and worked with some of the big names in Argentina like director and producer Gustavo Postiglione. Took part in numerous plays: "The Crucible" (Arthur Miller), "The House Of Bernarda Alba" (Federico García Lorca) and "El Pánico" (by Argentinian playwright Rafael Spregelburd), among others. "I always think of myself as a theatre girl. I love it. My whole body screams and breathes theatre". I've been on the stage for most of my life" she says. But Belen is also a great TV actress. You can see her in some TV commercials in Argentina. And after she moved to Los Angeles, she hasn't stopped working. Web series, short films and even starring in films with big names as Lou Ferrigno, Catherine Bell and Judd Nelson. This "theatre girl" is quickly getting recognition in the Hollywood world. "Performing in front of the camera is growing on me. At the end of the day everything is acting. And it fulfills me in the same way as theatre does".

This Argentinian actress is now dividing her time between her home country and Los Angeles with lots of projects coming up. Also, she always makes time to take some classes. A piece of advice from Belen to actors around the world: "Keep working on your craft. Never stop believing in yourself and be confident. Every actor's journey is different. Don't compare yourself to other people".

I can assure you that with such huge talent and sweet personality, Belen Rosenberg is here to stay.

© 2020 Julie Brown


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

961 Views
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 7, 2020
Tags: Actress, actor, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Argentina, theater, theatre, movies, film

Author

Julie Brown
Julie Brown

Los Angeles, CA



Writing