You know what?

You know what?

A Story by honey*

Hi. I just want to say, has it ever crossed your mind that you could wake up tomorrow morning with the ceiling on your face, all crumbled up cause a tornado blew through? And took out your electricity? Leaving you with no internet? And while you're clearing the debris away and trying to blindly fumble through the dark, you drop your cell phone down the garbage disposal and accidentally turn it on? Leaving you without any form of communication whatsoever, no contact with the outside world? And to make matters even worse, you finally get outside only to discover that everyone has left town in a hysterical mass exodus due to an approaching firewall from an atomic bomb.

And then, you will have no way to communicate and no one to speak with or to, nobody at all, it will be too late, and everything you had stored up/brewing inside of you for the past decade, all these unspoken things you wanted to say but never did... now, they will never be uttered. Never. And you will be like a time bomb that never got to go off. And you will die very frustrated and miserable.

So listen. My advice to you today is to take action IMMEDIATELY and start talking. Get it out. I would do it now while there's still time.

This message has been brought to you today by the letter A.

© 2008 honey*


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 3, 2008
Last Updated on July 3, 2008

Author

honey*
honey*

About
http://www.writerscafe.org/writers/prettybird/ more..

Writing
you're welcome you're welcome

A Story by honey*