Fish: Chapter 4

Fish: Chapter 4

A Chapter by Irena
"

Yet another chapter

"

Gram and Gramps are my mom’s parents and the only grandparents I will ever meet.  My dad’s parents both passed away when I was very young.  I guess I love Gram and Gramps.  It’s hard to say when the only time I see them is when I’m forced to visit Hansing, Wyoming, the worst place in the entire world.   

My relatives aren’t exactly very family oriented.  We’ve never had a family reunion because everyone is always living so far from everyone else.  I’ve lived in a lot of places in my life, so it’s hard to spend time with those outside my immediate relations.

            When I was born, we were living in Virginia.  Two years later, we moved to Pennsylvania.  After that it was Michigan, Illinois and finally, New York.  I hope we stay in New York City forever.  It is my favorite out of all of the places I’ve lived in, and I don’t think I could bear uprooting my entire life again just because my mom and dad say so.  Just because they have a hard time keeping a job doesn’t mean I have to suffer for it.

            The one person who I can really stand in my family is my older sister, Cassandra.  We had the best of times growing up together.  At all of our old houses we would leave secret messages on the walls of the house directed at any children who would move in after us.  At one point we shared a room with a bunk bed, and I’ve told her more about myself then anyone else in the world, even more than I’ve told my best friend, Isabella. 

            She was the person that I missed the most when I went to Hansing.  Don’t get me wrong, I was really proud of her for getting accepted into music camp and all.  But I really wished that I had someone in Wyoming that I could really talk to.  



© 2011 Irena


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on January 15, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011


Author

Irena
Irena

Springfield , VA



About
I may be a writer but I have no idea what to write in here. Hi. Read my stuff. :) more..

Writing
Blind Blind

A Stage Play by Irena


A Dream A Dream

A Poem by Irena


Stability Stability

A Poem by Irena