A Page from the Book of Divine Council of Elders

A Page from the Book of Divine Council of Elders

A Chapter by House Of Dreams
"

Like a prologue page

"

Spirit Bender Sisters

 

Two hundred years ago, during the reign of the Supreme Lords of the Land,

there was a legend. A legend of three women with magnificent powers. They were known as the Spirit Bender Sisters. It’s said that each woman had a

special animal sprit attached to her soul, the Phoenix, the Dragon, and the Fox. Each spirit was represented on the women’s bodies as a tattoo. When needed, the tattoo came alive and the woman would take its form, thus bending the spirits to their will. Legend says that some two hundred and ten years ago, the sisters were captured by the Lords and killed. This was not the case, for nine years after their supposed deaths, they came back. They came back to exact revenge upon the Lords for acts of violence that they had committed against them. Their vengeance was merciless. Not one soldier lived and every lord was killed. It is said that they annihilated more than six thousand soldiers within less than two minutes. Truly, they were a force to be reckoned with.

It was during the very last battle, a battle between the sisters and the Alpha Supreme Lord, that the spirits were released. They had the upper hand, until the lord pulled off something that had never been done before. It was then that things started to look shady for the sisters, but somehow, in the end, they defeated the lord. No one knows how they did it, but it happened, and thus the reign of the Seven Supreme Lords of the Lands came to an end.

What happened to the sisters after the battle is a mystery to all. Some say they died from severe wounds they received during the last battle. Others say they live far away, in the forests of Mount Loki, resting and waiting. Waiting for a time when they will once more be needed. But until that time, the world is safe.

--"Divine Council of Elders

 

 

 

 

white_3tail_fox.jpg image by Tino_Mouasta blue_dragon.jpg blue dragon image by cinnamon_2406  Phoenix.jpg Phoenix Rising image by awetu98

      

 



© 2010 House Of Dreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on March 4, 2010
Last Updated on March 4, 2010


Author

House Of Dreams
House Of Dreams

VA & NC, VA



About
My name is Shaunta` (shawn-tay). I live between NC and VA. I am moving to NC soon, so that is a big step in life. Well, not really. See, I'm moving, back, to NC. I lived there for 3 yrs before I was .. more..

Writing
Jrek City Jrek City

A Chapter by House Of Dreams