Can't be tamed

Can't be tamed

A Poem by The mind of Slowburn

Imagine doing something so fun that when you do it you feel like a kid in a house made of candy. Imagine the house being structured and contorted to mold the shape of it sugary goodness, It begins to fade. Imagine trying to have a fire lit under the very sweet goodness that you take pride in that the sugar becomes carcinogenic. It becomes poison for you body because everyone’s body has tried to dip their finger in the pie filling so many times that when you look at it it looks as if they have raped the only thing give two s***s about, and you want to say something but because of YEARS of doing this it almost feels wrong to say get the F**K out of my s**t.

Im Phanny lou hamer of this ridiculous bullshit why can we all just do it and have fun? It always has to be a structure, to constructing a work of art. Structuring art is like trying to cage a Dragon who’s flames that scorch the earth come from the fiery passion that’s burning in its heart wanting to express one self coming from ones heart the burning passion to share an show and they take it as being defensive......trying to structure a construct that was drafted from pure artistry of the heart and conceived from the blood of the expresser and brought together by the loving parents so they can fully express to the receivers that damn it I’m beautiful…..other people can attest to it and seen it…..why cant you……Too much structure can keep you from fully expressing you.....from showing people who YOU really are........basically....too much structure builds up structures.

© 2012 The mind of Slowburn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 3, 2012
Last Updated on December 3, 2012

Author

The mind of Slowburn
The mind of Slowburn

Detroit, MI



About
well im an artist I draw (mostly pencil/black and white charcoal stuff) I love poetry I love lighting Design I am a theatre technician I love a good play (hence the word good) anything artisti.. more..

Writing