A testimony

A testimony

A Story by DailyDose
"

Pornography is a sexually immorality a rebellion to God our creator

"
When God Moves�'�

It's not easy to escape from watching porn and masturbation but with God's mercy and grace i hope and pray that we will overcome this.

It been a while since i was trapped by the enemy yet this is the one used to lure me back,

You won't believe it watching porn together with masturbation is my way to fall asleep. I watched it anywhere even when at work before i really had a hard time turning away from it. Only by God's mercy and grace i got the will and courage. One day i wake up realizing how i had been played and fooled by the enemy pulling me towards the path he will soon be buried.

Our Mighty Counsellor help me to redirected my fucos instead of wasting my time from watching and sinning. I am put to challenge to read the Bible. I am lead to a circle of friends that is thirsty to His Word. I am starstruck how they know a lot about it. From then on I ask God for the curiosity and desire to know more about Him. That i wanted to build a relationship with Him. I am currently using YOUVERSION app in my phone. I am glad that i am able to compare diff.versions, having daily plans and regular verse of the day.

i thank God for every reminder He imprinted in my heart. Every time i wanted to give in.

At first it is hard to overcome it...Lots of Prayer and Will/courage to turn away from it.
As I pray for God's mercy and intervention i also pray for the courage and self control.

Sharing this journey with you that i may able to Bring Honor and Glory to His Holy Name.

© 2022 DailyDose


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 6, 2022
Last Updated on March 6, 2022
Tags: Porn, rebellion, faith, Jesus Christ, Christians, Catholics, Orthodox

Author

DailyDose
DailyDose

About
silence is my medicine noise is my euphoria more..

Writing
Muffled Muffled

A Poem by DailyDose


THY LOVE THY LOVE

A Story by DailyDose