Renewed

Renewed

A Story by DailyDose
"

Fornication is a form of sexual immorality sexual immorality is rebellion to God our creator it is a sin

"
I don't know where i could post my testimony yet iam glad Our Wonderful Counsellor directed me here....so here is it my testimony on how God pull me out of fornication.
Way back in 2012 i have been in deep sin for several years im committing sexual immorality which is fornication (having sex outside marriage)
You know Red flags are flashing in front of me yet sin is: good for food(carnal desire). delight in the eyes(alluring)one makes wise(fill in curiosity).(Genesis3:6)
And it is the very wrong move i made. I am indeed in deep cage i feel like i am in a dark place and i can't get out of it. Yes i go to church every Sunday i pray in the adoration chapel I am a Catholic by the way yet I don't know im still soaking to that rebellion (i don't know it before i don't have the courage to read the Bible before) and i have this favorite song the Psalm 18 (I Love You Lord You are My Rock)
i don't know it's from a Psalm until recently. Yet i just know the song and this is my song for Him. I remember i prayed in my room(NO rosary and NO graven images of saints and pictures) singing the song and asking Lord Jesus to pull me out of that situation, it's hard really to get out of ungodly relationship with my own strength. I really have to surrender and lift it up to Him our Lord Yeshua our Savior. And after a few years 2017 i was totally freed from fornication. And im greatly thankful of everything Our Lord God the Holy One of ISRAEL has done for me.

P.S when You pray to put you out of it pray also to have the strength and courage of what lies ahead.

Reading the Bible is a must and we must speak of the word of God's law, we should think about it day and night(Joshua1:8)

He is truly our Savior..and im waiting for His return.

© 2022 DailyDose


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on March 6, 2022
Last Updated on March 6, 2022
Tags: Fornication, rebellion, faith, Jesus Christ, Christians, Catholics, Orthodox

Author

DailyDose
DailyDose

About
silence is my medicine noise is my euphoria more..

Writing
Muffled Muffled

A Poem by DailyDose


THY LOVE THY LOVE

A Story by DailyDose