Kristi Bells Goes to Southshore Mall

Kristi Bells Goes to Southshore Mall

A Story by BlueShadow

Southshore Mall was an exceptionally diverse, interesting, and beautiful shopping plaza that had lots of interesting stores, an expansive and interesting food court, and many department stores to shop in. Southshore Mall was extremely well located because it was located next to a pawn shop, a park, and Westwood Elementary School, where parents could shop and pick up their children in little to no time. Southshore Mall was a wonderful and amazing place to shop if you had money, some time, and a few friends to bring along. Southshore Mall was super well-designed, and had lots of interesting and cool merchandise. 

Kristi Bells loved Southshore Mall and thought the stores and food there was extremely good and tasty. In all of Roxford, Massachusetts, Southshore Mall was the largest, most well developed, and most interesting shopping plaza to go to. People loved it because they could spend their hard-earned cash on things like designer clothing, books, and boba milk tea. Southshore Mall was an exceptionally amazing and wonderful mall that had lots of cool and unique things and that was amazingly well-priced for the average Roxford resident. Kristi Bells loved going there, too, and seeing all the different people have fun and relax and look like they were having the time of their life. 

One Tuesday afternoon, Kristi Bells asked her mom whether or not they could go shopping at Southshore Mall because Kristi had just received her allowance of fifty dollars for the week and that it was time to have fun and relax and have some personal time at the mall with her mom. Kristi Bells was looking at her mom when she said this and her mom simply replied, “Of course! Let’s go this Saturday.” Kristi was so excited and couldn’t believe her mom’s agreement to her wish. Kristi went upstairs to her room, called her friends, and then began to read a book. Kristi was so excited because she couldn’t wait to have fun and enjoy a time with her friends and mom while getting new merchandise from stores like Roxford Clothing, Apparelmania, and Clothing Castle. Kristi loved going to Southshore Mall because of its amazingly well-built food court and wonderfully well-designed stores and layout. Southshore Mall was an extremely large mall, and had three hundred stores, a food plaza, and many department stores. It was a shopper’s paradise for these reasons, and was an amazingly well built mall because of the things you could do there. 

Saturday morning came and Kristi was excited beyond belief. The sun was not too bright nor too hot and the weather was a perfect spring day. The weather was extraordinarily beautiful and Kristi was dressing up and making sure her clothes were fashionable, beautiful, and pretty. Kristi couldn’t wait to meet her friends there. It was going to be a super interesting and amazeng mall trip. Kristi was so excited to go to Southshore Mall and have lots of fun and enjoy the mall’s ambient atmosphere and soothing aura. Going to the mall made Kristi feel less stressed out and it was always fun to discover something new like a new store, a new friend, or a new stall. The mall was full of comfortable recliners, chairs, and sofas, so it was also nice to sit on one of those every now and then and have the time of your life being yourself while having fun all day long. Kristi Bells was an amazingly happy-go-lucky girl, so she loved going to the mall and having fun and enjoying herself while releasing the stress she had endured while going to school for the week. Saturday was going to be great.

Her mom drove down Oldridge Alley and went onto the highway where they drove for a few miles and got off at exit 99. They then drove a few more miles and were excited to go to the mall when they came upon it and were both happy they had made it there safely and without trouble. Southshore Mall was going to be extremely fun and interesting to go to and was going to be like Heaven for Kristi. She saw her two best friends, Emily and Rose, and said “Hi” to both of them and went inside the front doors of Lily, a department store, and were about to have a day of fun at the mall.

Emily was a seventeen-year-old girl who loved to have fun at the mall and enjoy herself while not getting in too much trouble, and loved Southshore Mall because of its relaxing feeling, multitude of stores, and delicious banana milk tea. Emily had long, blonde hair and was extremely happy that she got to be able to shop for things at Southshore Mall that she didn’t know she could even get at other standalone stores. Rose was a fifteen-year-old girl who had brown hair and loved to study, eat, and have fun in that order. Today was sort of a vacation day for Rose and it was going to be extremely fun, interesting, and exciting day for both she and her friends because they were going to have the time of their life at the mall. It was going to be amazing and fun at the same time. Rose and Emily and Kristi were best friends because all three of them complemented each other in a good way. 

They went to store after store after store and got new pieces of jewelry, sunglasses, makeup, and books. They were so happy being able to shop for things that they didn’t think they could shop for elsewhere. The three friends loved to shop and they always loved going to the mall and having a blast while losing themselves in its long, maze-like web of stores. Southshore Mall had one floor, but on that floor you could shop for anything anytime. They had fun for a few hours and then they had to quit because it was starting to get dark. They said bye to each other and left the mall and went home thinking that their trip to the mall was worth it and extraordinarily enjoyable. Saturday was a great and fun day, they all thought.

© 2021 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on October 4, 2021
Last Updated on October 4, 2021

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing