Kristi Bells Goes to Roxford Botanical Gardens

Kristi Bells Goes to Roxford Botanical Gardens

A Story by BlueShadow

Kristi Bells Goes To Roxford Botanical Gardens


Kristi loved the field in front of her house. It was full of tulips and roses, two of Kristi’s favorite flowers. She loved the tulip and rose field because of how it smelled and how beautiful it was and how wonderful the tulip and rose field looked in the wind, with each flower swaying in agreement with the wind because of the field’s extraordinary and beautiful charm. The field was astoundingly beautiful and wonderful for its lovely colors, smell, sight, and feeling of wonder and merriment. Kristi Bells loved the field so much because it was so beautiful and had so much interesting things about it.

For one, the field was exceptionally large, being about a quarter of a square mile. The field was seemingly endless in its ability to go on for end and end. For two, the field was very diverse, with many colors of tulips and roses that made the field exceptionally beautiful and poignant. It was a wonderful field full of life, beauty, and joy, and was stunning for its vibrant coloration. The last reason why Kristi thought the field in front of her house was so interesting was because of its location. It was seemingly located right in front of her house to the point where she could smell its beautiful fragrance and experience its wonder and joy. Kristi loved the flower fielding front of her house. It was wonderful.

Kristi had heard about Roxford Botanical Gardens from a friend of hers at her college that she was attending. Roxford Botanical Gardens was all of interesting flowers that couldn’t be fond elsewhere in Roxford like fly-eating plantss, ferns, chrysanthemums, and mosses. It wa a beautiful and wonderful garden to go to and had lots of interesting and unique plant species that Kristi thought would be interesting and intriguing to browse or see just by inspection.

Kristi wantsd to go to Roxford Botanical Gardens but was slightly hesitant since she could only buy tickets when her payment from her job came in. Kristi got her payment and decided to spend it on a trip to Roxford Botanical Gardens and have a blast there exploring the gardens and being stunned by the ivies, mini gardens, and rocks and have a blast there. Kristi was so excited being able to go to somewhere so interesting to her on a personal level. Kristi was excited about her life and the direction it was going. She was thinking about becoming a botanist.

Kristi went to the garden and was amazed by the floral scent, the geraniums, and the honeysuckles that made the garden so beautiful and interesting for everyone to enjoy. Kristi loved going to the garden and loved how beautiful and wonderful it was and was stunned by the garden’s loving and fruitful atmosphere.

She loved going to the garden and enjoying how interesting the garden decorators made it seem like an enclave of beautiful and comforting flowers that could make anyone’s day better just by being in it. Kristi loved the garden and its extraordinary and wonderful nature. She thought that the garden was exceptionally designed, was full of unique and interesting flowers, and had a beautiful and cozy atmosphere of love and protection. 

She loved the garden because it was wonderful. She loved her trip to Roxford Botanical Gardensand how interesting and lovely the gardens were and how diverse the flower selection was. She was filled with happiness because of the beauty and wonder of the gardens. Kristi loved the gardens and was stunned by its honeysuckles, trees, and ferns. She learned a lot from the gardens. 

© 2021 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on October 23, 2021
Last Updated on October 23, 2021

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing