The Giant Pie

The Giant Pie

A Story by BlueShadow

Mark, Ruth, and Alex were having a Christmas Eve party together and were about to celebrate Christmas Day with a pie. The pie was going to be made of apple, cinnamon, and crust and was going to be incredibly delicious and wonderful to taste. Mark and Ruth and Alex were extraordinarily happy about the pie and were so glad to taste it and were anticipating the making of the pie very soon. Mark got the ingredients at the store. Ruth cooked and made it, and Alex put it on the table with napkins and forks and spoons. The pie was going to be extremely delicious to taste and was going to be extremely wonderful to taste as well. Mark and Ruth and Alex were extraordinarily excited and were ready to dig in to the pie and eat it. The pie tasted extremely good and was wonderful to taste and smell and eat. They were all so happy to have eaten the pie and were glad to have made the pie themselves from scratch. Christmas Eve was a success!

© 2023 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 26, 2023
Last Updated on April 26, 2023

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
This account on this website is entirely dedicated to "BlueShadow", a free and online book that is hundreds of pages long and was a joy and wonder to write. I loved writing this book because.. more..

Writing
Gabe Parker Gabe Parker

A Story by BlueShadow